Volante Preset Button Page

Hey guys, I'm setting up my Volante to be able to recall presets via midi. My hope is to have a button page set up on my PBC 6X to save 7 presets on the page, one for each button. I would like it if when I am already on one preset and select a different button, that it would shut off the previously selected button and engage the newly selected button. Is this possible? If so, please tell me the settings I need to use to make this possible, thanks! Attached photo is how I have one of the buttons setup.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 5.33.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 5.33.01 PM.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 2
Yes, on that page you would use the "Group" dropdown to select a group to which the 7 buttons belong, then only one button in the group will be on at a time. You will need to set up the group on the globals tab to give it a name and configure it.

Josh's answer is 100% correct, but I should mention that the PC action on the buttons should have an off value of None. When buttons are grouped, pressing one button turns on one button and turns off the one that was previously on. That would send two program changes - unless you make sure the buttons don't send messages when they're turned off. Hope this makes sense.

If you want an even more detailed explanation, I did this video which covers groups in detail:
Groups

Back