Volume drop when running parallel

theejpp

Hey all,

I’ve just spent hours setting my delay and reverb patches in kill-dry so that I can run them in parallel. When I have both my Timeline and my Big Sky on though, I get a volume drop. Running in mono currently. Any ideas why, or what would fix it? I tried turning modulation off on both in case it was a phase issue but that didn’t make a difference, and I don’t notice a drop in bass either - it’s overall volume.

I thought it was maybe because I only have my input buffer on, not the middle or output. But turning all buffers on makes no difference either. Thoughts?

Do you have the pedals wired correctly, using ring disconnect cables on the inputs of the Strymon pedals?

There's a guide to wiring stereo systems in the PBC manual. I know that you're running mono right now, but the system has to be wired one way if you're never going to use stereo, and it has to be wired a different way if you're ever going to use stereo.

Do you have the pedals wired correctly, using ring disconnect cables on the inputs of the Strymon pedals?

There's a guide to wiring stereo systems in the PBC manual. I know that you're running mono right now, but the system has to be wired one way if you're never going to use stereo, and it has to be wired a different way if you're ever going to use stereo.

Yes, I found out that it’s an issue with the volume pot on one of my overdrives. I swapped it for a different one, and the issue went away

Back