Weird problem

facon

Nevermind. Apparently buffer 2 or 3 has to be activated for my mono to stereo pedals to work in 7 and 8. I don't see an option to delete this.

No, it won't harm anything. It might sound a little better to do it with a TRS connector, but if it sounds ok to you, you can leave it.

On the same subject. I have 3 Strymons in loops 8...9...10. Using TRS cables for input into Left input in Strymons....then stereo breakout cables out of left and right outs back into TRS return of PBC loop. I have to leave buffers on for this to work....which is ok......but why is this? (Both stereo buttons IN on back of PBC)

Followup on myself....I'm guessing I should use the "ring disconnect" cables for the PBC send to Strymon left in and out instead of straight TRS cables.......or.........I could use 2 sets of breakout/insert cables using all 4 inputs and outputs on Strymon back to the send and return of the PBC..........correct?......running all 3 in parrallel loops too

Not sure how the Strymons' left input jack is wired internally, but it does sound like you're getting a left side - right side short. Either a ring disconnect cable or insert cable as you mention should fix it.

I just ordered more insert cables so I can use insert cables both in and out on all 3 Strymons....that will just make it simpler.....

Strymons "say" when going mono use the left input and left output.....but not sure it works correctly using TRS input on left and then insert cable out of left and right......but all inserts will definitely fix it.......

learning more about the PBC everyday...just now learning how to use the midi along with presets....just learned how to set up expression peddle that controls one of the Strymons for one preset.....now I can keep building on that......it's a process.....I had an ALL midi setup before which in some ways was simpler for me......had a Mastermind GT22 and used a Fractal...they just "talked" and it wasn't too much programming....

Back