Wet/Dry Rig

BenSpain

EDIT: Yes, this was indeed a stupid question. Has been answered. Please do not waste your time replying to my nonsense.

I apologize in advance for how stupid these questions may be. I'm completely new to this wet/dry and wet/dry/wet stuff (not to mention series/parallel as well).

Loops 1-6:
1). EHX Micro POG
2). Bondi Effects Breakers
3). Bondi Effects Sick As
4). Selah Scarlett Love
5). JHS Angry Charlie
6). Chase Bliss Audio Brothers
Out 5-6 --> Volume Pedal --> Goodwood Audio Isolator (Isolator Output A --> Dry Amp) (Isolator Output B --> PBC In 7-10)
Loops 7-10 (Parallel):
7). Chase Bliss Audio Gravitas
8). Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl HiFi
9). Strymon TimeLine
10). Strymon BigSky
PBC Output A/B --> Goodwood Audio Output Box (L/R Summed) --> Wet Amp

Given that there's no kill dry function or anything like that on the Chase Bliss pedals, is it still possible to go wet/dry, and if so, how would such a thing be done?

Last edited:
Still possible. I currently have an Isolator and a Goodwood custom output box on my board. Running wet/dry and wet/dry/wet. Same last two wet pedals in my chain. Would suggest running BigSky in series with kill dry.

With the pedals you have - experiment. Get unique sounds. There’s more than one way to get a wet/dry sound. The world of possibilities is wide open.

just looked at my response again. i meant to say running the Big Sky in parallel.

for that matter, experiment with running loops 7-10 in series or parallel or a combination thereof. with those pedals, there's a lot of tone to play around with.

Back