Wet Dry with a Volume pedal

lbcbdr

I have a wet-dry setup. I have my PBC setup with my dry effects in loops 1-6 then in the insert between loops 6-7 I have the send going to my volume pedal then to an iso splitter that feeds the dry am and the insert return. Then wet effects in loops 7-9 and wet amp in output A. All is good at the top of the volume pedal range but at the low end of the range, the wet effects are barely audible as the volume pedal is attenuating the input to the wet effects. the dry amp is a tweed style amp and the wet amp is an AC 15. The dry amp likes to run with the volume at about 2 o'clock and when I set the volume on the AC15 to match I have to run the pedal low in small rooms. in bigger rooms with the volume at the top of the range it's not so much of a problem. Any thoughts on a better way to set this up. Thsanks

LBC

Are you using the volume pedal just as a means to set the rig's level, or do you use it while performing?

Regardless of the answer to the above, the answer might be to add a line out to the dry amp and use that to feed the wet effects. A box like the Suhr Iso Line Out has an output level adjustment that would be very helpful in this case.

I use it while preforming. Mostly to balance level against my bandmates and occasional swells and solo boosts

Back