Where can I find a list of IAs that I can edit?

Ant music

Hi I'm new to RJM. I've used a couple of different midi controllers to run My Axe Fx over years. But now I am trying to get my head around this.

Ok, so where the hell is the list of IAs? I was wanting to find a list of IAs so that I could edit them and create a few new ones of my own and then assign them to the switches. There isn't even an IA tab in the editor. I find this really strange as every other midi controller I've used has this under it's own tab in the editor.

I was expecting to see a list like

Delay 1
Delay 2
Drive 1
Drive 2
Chorus 1
Chorus 2
blablabla....

I imagined you'd be able to click on one and edit it's message stream and also create new ones and order them as you wish on the list.

Am I missing something?

if you are using the editor go to the buttons page double click a button highlight the action in the bottom left window and on the right hand side it should tell you what device it is associated with that button then click on the select cc button it will bring up a list of available cc's for axe fx if you have the device setup properly then choose the cc you want.

upload_2017-12-28_9-41-25.png

There may be some confusion due to the fact that some controllers have a certain number of IA blocks or slots and those IAs are assigned to specific buttons. On our products, the two are not separate - the kind of editing you do on IAs on those controllers is done directly on the Buttons tab in our editor. Double click a button, set its type to IA and the action list at the bottom is where you assign MIDI messages and other functions.

Back