Where i put the ditto????

Livio

Hi, i'm wiring my pedalboard, using a Mastermind Pbc naturally, and i have a doubt......where to put the ditto looper. I use the first six loops in front of my preamp and the last four in its stereo FX loop. I don't wanna miss the effects of the pedal that i use. Someone can help me? Thanks

It depends on a few factors, but most likely be one of these:
- In loop 6
- Between Out 5-6 and the preamp input.
- Between preamp output or loop send and In 7-10
- In Loop 7

It just depends on whether you want to be able to switch the looper out of the audio path, and which effects you'd like to capture with the looper.

I'd like to capture either the sound of the pedals in front of the preamp and its two channel. But if it's possible i'd like to capture also the effects in the loops 7/10 putting the ditto outside the Pbc's loops

You could put the Ditto all the way at the end, after the PBC's outputs or in loop 10. But, if you're using long delays or reverbs, they might get cut off when your loop repeats, which might not sound good.

This is a related question on looper placement on the PBC with added stereo element...
I have an Electro-Harmonix 22500 looper on the way and I'm thinking about how to place it with the PBC and make full use of the stereo features on the pedal. I've settled on it inserted between the Out 5/6 and In 7/10 in my set-up. (I'm not using my amp FX Loop - just utilising the Out and In as an insert point on the PBC). My question is this...
Will an insert-cable (dual TS plugs to single TRS plug) patching the L/R outputs on the 22500 looper to the In 7/10 on the PBC jack on the PBC allow me to run stereo out of the 22500 and stereo into the PBC? Does the 7-10 jack accept a TRS plug for stereo or is it a mono jack input? (The remainder of my pedals in 7-10 on the PBC are all stereo and I'm running to my amps out of both Output A and B).
Thanks

In 7-10 will accept a stereo TRS signal if you put the "Mono -> Stereo (out)" button in the IN position.

Back