Which XLR cable for GT22?

stringtheorist

I am somewhat confused by the ordering page on the web store regarding the data cable. Which would be the correct XLR cable to order to mate the GT22 with my Kemper? The 5pin-XLR 6 pin? Male or female? (I know I also need the XLR6F interface box).

The output on the GT22 is male, so you would need a 6-pin XLR female on the cable. If you're connecting to an interface box with an XLR connector, then a XLR6 male to XLR6 female cable is what you need. The connection from the box to Kemper uses two standard 5-pin MIDI cables.

The output on the GT22 is male, so you would need a 6-pin XLR female on the cable. If you're connecting to an interface box with an XLR connector, then a XLR6 male to XLR6 female cable is what you need. The connection from the box to Kemper uses two standard 5-pin MIDI cables.
Thanks very much.

Just so I understand correctly, the connection between the Kemper and the interface is 2 5-pin MIDI cables, and the connection between the interface and the GT is just one XLR 6-pin cable?

Back