Will This Work?

efo

Pardon me if this is a repeat post. Thought I had successfully posted earlier, but I guess I didn't mash the final POST button. User buffoonery.

I have a pbc 10 currently set up for stereo operation. I want to integrate a Lexicon MPX G2 rack unit. The G2 has an insert send and return that allows for placing some effects in front of the preamp and others in the effects loop. What I'm curious about is treating the two parts of the signal chains like individual pedals. For example, feeding the front end input from loop 6 send and the insert return back to the loop 6 return. PBC 5/6 out to L amp instrument input. L amp efx loop Send to PBC IN 7-10. Empress Echostation in Loop 7, H9 in Loop 8, Loop 9 sent and returned to Lexicon insert returns and main outputs (placing that part of the Lexicon's signal chain in Loop 9. Finally, PBC A/B outputs to the L/R amp EFX Loop returns.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Ed

Yes, that should work fine. I've never tried it with that particular unit, but plenty of people are using other devices that have their own effect loop, and connecting them to their PBC in the same way.

Back