wiring/setup issue no signal from buffer out

fonesy

Background info.
Going GTR to front panel jack-> from front panel to input 1-4 (bypassing buffer) -> pedals in loops 1-8.
Then im going output 5-8 -> buffer in, buffer out to volume pedal -> vol pedal return -> CS in -> CSout -> loop 9, etc...

i'm getting no audio so i start tracing it from the GTR input and i get audio all the way til i hit Buffer out which i'm trying to feed to my volume pedal back at my pedalboard.

What am i doing wrong in the configuration that would give me no audio from the buffer out jack?

Question 2. if i run through the buffer before the loops (1-8), would i need to place another buffer before my long cable runs for the volume loop?

thanks
fonesy

are you getting a singnal at buffer in

try guitar plugging gtr straight to buffer in do you then get a signal at the volume pedal.

If you do then the issue is possibly the cable from 5-8 out to bufer in or no signal at 5-8 out

Diagnosed that the buffer circuit is bad in my effect gizmo. No audio from buffer out and the tuner out has no signal.
everything works when i bypass the buffer so i inserted a gigrig humdinger before my volume pedal run and used the iso out for my tuner send.
Maybe one of these days when i have a little time off, i'll send the effect gizmo in to get the buffer fixed.

Back