Recent content by Brooksbell

1. Brooksbell

LT & Kemper help

Okay, thank you. Use the same settings that you just told me even if I run it in Slave mode?
  2. Brooksbell

LT & Kemper help

Asking for guidance that might cure my frustration. I have a kemper and LT setup. Running a BTPA snake with power and 2 midi cables at one end and a 7 pin midi at the other end into the LT. I have all of the button pages setup like I want them. Presets (performance slots) on first page...
  3. Brooksbell

SCREEN TITLES

Sweet. I noticed that the second line was what the Kemper was telling it to do. It changes depending on what effect I have in the slot. So if I have a drive in stomp x in one slot and in the next slot I have a modulation effect in stomp x, it would change from DRIVE to MOD. Is there a way to get...
  4. Brooksbell

SCREEN TITLES

Last question- I promise. Is there a way to get the name of the stomps on the screens wo change with each performance? I'm running Kemper. Say in one slot on a performance I have a drive in STOMP D (where most of my drives are programmed). I named that stomp "DIST" because I usually place my...
  5. Brooksbell

Kemper tempo to RJM

A little confused on what to set the tempo to in the RJM editor. I want the tempo to send to the rJM to be the same that's on the performance. Seems like the first time I switch to a performance I programmed in the RJM editor, I have to tap the right tempo. It's set on "song" right now. Is that...
  6. Brooksbell

GT messing up everytime I turn it on.

Problem. I turn on my power conditioner on my rack (kemper and power conditioner), which also sends power to the Phantom box. I select a slot on a song once the Kemper pulls up. Let's say I select the "verse" slot on a song. The RJM will then start scrolling through every preset in my Kemper...
  7. Brooksbell

Tap Tempo on Kemper

The tap on my GT has been acting weird. It is acting like a regular footswitch. On and off. I changed it to momentary and it fixed that problem. Then, it wouldn't send tempos. I would tap in a fast tempo on a performance, and the tempo on the Kemper wouldn't change. Then, I went to the "All...
  8. Brooksbell

SLAVE vs REGULAR

I set my RJM up in slave mode, not realizing that it causes no presets from the Kemper to be programmed, the RJM controls it. Is there a way to use slave mode but still have all of the stomps programmed? I want it to read the stomps settings for the verse and then immediately change to the...
  9. Brooksbell

EXTERNAL TUNER

I'm a little confused on how to use an external tuner with the GT16. I am getting power to the tuner via the GT but just unsure of how to connect it. I'm using it with a Kemper.
Back