Recent content by masch

1. M

Mini Effects Gizmo / Mini Line Mixer Rig

Hello again folks! The rig I was talking about is now in action and all set up and wired up. I'm still having some issues knowing which wire are not functioning as well as I would want them to but I'll figure that out eventually. My main concern now is there must be something I'm doing wrong...
  2. M

Mini Line Mixer with Expression pedal

Cheers for the info guys! Regarding the tuner, can't I connect it to the 'out' of the Mini Effect Gizmo? I think I saw that on the product's manual. I'd also love it if you could please clarify, when you say before the delay does that mean connect the expression pedal to the delay pedal's 'in'...
  3. M

Thanks for that! I failed to mention that the TimeFactor would be going through a Mini Effects Gizmo and this is, taken from my other thread, is what you suggested I should do with the connections: Guitar into Buf In Effects in loops 1-3 Send 4 to amp input Amp's loop send to Return 4 Send 5 to...
  4. M

Hello again, I'm happy to report that I have finally received my ordered Mini Effect Gizmo and Line Mixer, they all came through the mail in their nifty packages and ready to go. One question that has come up after connecting my rig is would I be able to connect the line mixer (and the Eventide...
  5. M

Sorry! Only just seen you had already answered this previously in the same thread! ' In any case, the MIDI connections are simple: GCPro's MIDI output to the MEG's MIDI input, MEG's MIDI Out/Thru to the TimeFactor's MIDI Input, and the TimeFactor's MIDI Thru to the amp's MIDI input.'
  6. M

Hello again guys! I've just got my new RJM products through the mail. We've talked about how the MEG and the Mini Line Mixer woud be connected but haven't touched on their MIDI connections yet. Ideally, I'd want to control the MEG, an Eventide Time Factor and the amplifier head itself through a...
  7. M

Sorry for the belated reply..Thank you for all the feedback and advice! I'll try it out once my order has come through and have the necessary equipment. Thanks to both for the support, Euripides
  8. M

Could you please get back to me on my latest post? I'm a bit perplexed as to how everything would be connected.
  9. M

Hello again, The amp's FX loop IS switchable but I wouldn't mind sacrificing loop 4 or any other loop as an insert point as I'm not too worried about adding another pedal to the mix. What I would like further input on is how everything would be connected in case I add a Line Mixer to clean...
  10. M

Hi folks, I was wondering whether you could help me plan and set up a new, more portable rig. After years of experimenting with racks, processors, rack sized shelves and pedals I've decided to only use a smaller number of FX and keep things neat. That's why I've come up with setting up a...
  11. M

RG 16 and MIDI connections

Many thans, Martin! Your help is greatly appreciated :)
  12. M

Cheers for the reply, Martin! Could you care to explain it in more detail as to how these should be connected (in - out / thru)?
  13. M

Hello, I have some questions that I'm pretty sure are easy to answer but I simply can't get my head round them. I'm currently using RG 16 as an audio looper and not so much for its function switching. I'm using a MIDI controlled amp as well as a number of pedals connected to the RG 16. One of...
Back