Recent content by Seth Miracle

1. Seth Miracle

PBC10 Loop 4 drops volume when compressor is engaged

Thank you so much that fixed it!!
  2. Seth Miracle

PBC10 Loop 4 drops volume when compressor is engaged

So I have a compressor in loop 1 and an overdrive pedal in loops 3-6. With the compressor off or loop 1 off all pedals function normally. With the compressor on and loop 1 on all pedals but loop 4 function normally. When my compressor is on loop 4 drops volume significantly. I have switched out...
  3. Seth Miracle

my midi clock bricked

Well long story short I was able to get the quartz up and running again with new pedal firmware. Now the quartz reads one song ahead of where the PCB is! I have look over all the presets and they are correct as well as the setting on the device page. Banks are set to none and the offset is 1 if...
  4. Seth Miracle

my midi clock bricked

I also can not figure out how to turn the tuner button into a tap tempo button. I also forgot to mention that I did creat a set list with two songs that had a tempo set and nothing happens when I change songs.
  5. Seth Miracle

my midi clock bricked

I followed the video and your instructions and when I load the changes to the master mind it will send the tap to the tremolo and the timeline goes crazy and says 10k BPM or something. I provided pictures of my macros and global pages
  6. Seth Miracle

my midi clock bricked

so I have been using my mastermind pbc10 for a couple years running a Selah Quartz as my clock. well yesterday the quartz turned into a brick (sorry for the pun). so now I have to figure out how to work around it. I need the tuner button to send tap tempo to both my Strymon Timeline and a...
  7. Seth Miracle

Well I’m an idiot...

so this time last year I built my current pedal board. To be honest this was the first time I had used the PCB, midi, a selah Quartz clock, hand made patch cables (not to mention the custom cables required to used stereo pedals). I have been using my rig in stereo with two amps for a year and...
  8. Seth Miracle

Wet dry stereo rig

Yep that’s what I thought thank you.
  9. Seth Miracle

Wet dry stereo rig

is there a way to have a wet dry stereo rig fed from the A and B outputs? Such as output A is loops 1-6 to amp A and output B loops 7-10 to amp B?
  10. Seth Miracle

Quartz Timeline tempo issue

I had just fixed it doing exactly what you said and was getting on here to write about it lol. Thanks for knowing the answer anyway!
  11. Seth Miracle

Quartz Timeline tempo issue

so a couple weeks ago I got my new board built and after months of research on this forum and purchasing the correct materials I was able to do it all myself. I hit a few bumps in the road but hit the forums again and boom everything works...until now! I have discovered while trying to program...
  12. Seth Miracle

Correct Connection for Pedal Power 2 and PBC

Ok so I know the Strymon power supply’s are all 9v 500ma but I could save money and get the walrus audio Phoenix. I meant to ask if I could double two 9v 300ma output and power the mastermind safely. Everything I have found say that as long as the minimum 500ma power requirements are meant and...
  13. Seth Miracle

Correct Connection for Pedal Power 2 and PBC

Would using a voltage doubler work if you bridged a 9v 300ma and a 9v 100ma output into the PBC?
Back