Recent content by Teel Merrick

1. T

Parallel/Series questions

I am toying with re-wiring my board to utilize the amazing effects loop in my 3rd Power Dual Citizen amp but I need help understanding how things interact and work together in PBC. The rig is mono and so is my board. I used the effects loop diagram from the PBC manual to wire it. The pedals in...
  2. T

Set list buffer issue

I know that is a fix but the original issue is the patch without the 2nd buffer engaged was the louder patch. I can engage all 3 buffers and fix it, it's just an odd thing to have pop up that now I need to run all 3 buffers to achieve unity gain across all my presets. Thanks for the help.
  3. T

Set list buffer issue

Correct, patch A didn't have the buffer and patch B did have it. Originally I had a fuzz in that loop that didn't play well with the buffer.
  4. T

Set list buffer issue

The only loop selected for each song is loop 3. No other loops are selected. I had originally thought it was the parallel or series setup but then took the delay and verb out of the equation to try and solve the problem but the issue is still there. On both songs it's, guitar in, through my...
  5. T

Set list buffer issue

im on the newest firmware and editor software and I'm having a gain issue. For the sake of explaining, song 1 is using a klon with the first and third buffer engaged. No amp channels used and I'm going out output A. I'm also using the effects loop of the amp for my time based effects. Song 2 is...
  6. T

Preset 1 is turning on the loop selector page

I wasn't sure how to put this issue in the title but right now when i am in setlist mode, when I go back to preset 1 from 2 or 3 its turning on the loop selector page and I have to hit the loops button again to activate the correct sound for preset 1. Any help? I have updated my PBC to the most...
  7. T

How do I control my PBC with Ableton?!

The big issue i am having is the MSB and LSB calculations. I dont know how to determine the MSB or LSB in the equation that is in the manual.
  8. T

How do I control my PBC with Ableton?!

I have been at this for a few hours and am not getting any where. I have a midi track with a midi note sending out to the PBC but I do not understand the MSB and LSB equation thing. Is there any one out there that is using ableton to control their presets? Ron I have read the External Control...
Back