Search results

1. LeeMHouk

GT22 question on mystery feature

If somebody could explain to me, what’s going on with the blue backlight as I switch between these presets. I’m sure it’s a feature, but I really don’t know what’s going on. Look at the video and let me know what you think. 5.1.0 firmware. Song Lists Presets Page 1, 1st preset 501.
  2. LeeMHouk

No Mastermind found 5.1.0 SOLVED

SOLVED: 5.1.0 installed but did not update the icon link on my desktop. I uninstalled 4.9.1, then searched and found 5.1.0 on my C drive X86 folder well, I ran an update to the GT22 to 5.1.0 by USB drive, and also updated the editor (windows) - the link and file shows 5.1.0. When installed...
  3. LeeMHouk

GT22 randomly modifying preset slots - w/ AxFXII

My controller has this strange random issue of modifying what presets are on a page (song mode). Example: I am switching back to a clean preset, and suddenly the wrong preset is there. this happens on several presets I uses. I happen to have these presets on other pages to make it easier for me...
  4. LeeMHouk

Button/Bank issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjS1kQ8uCdg Watch this youtube clip of my issue. Software version doesn't seem to effect this problem. Randomly my board will default to Page one presets, and pressing the bank up button will not fix it. You will see "page 2" appear in the window briefly but it...
  5. LeeMHouk

Access other IA pages

How do I access the other IA pages? I can only get page 1 to show when I hit the IA Mode button. I have multiple pages programmed using the editor. Thanks, Lee
  6. LeeMHouk

Mastermind GT locking up, randomly changing presets etc

1. I am using the MMGT in song mode with a Fractel AXE II, and I have 4 pages of songs that I bank between. This seems to be happening more and more frequently now. I am using a preset on page 2, bank to page one and use a preset. Then when I hit bank up again, the bottom row flashes yellow...
  7. LeeMHouk

New Rack, replacing my older large refrigerator rack..

I have had my main live rig since about 2002 and decided its time to lighten the load, and give my older equipment a break. After replacing some memory batteries on my old gear, I lost some settings and I never managed to get it dialed back in like I had it. Then I thought, you know I bought...
Back