1. S

Older Amp Gizmo

That's it. Thanks so much.
  2. S

Older Amp Gizmo

I don't see a link for the manual?
  3. S

Older Amp Gizmo

I'm trying to program the setup of this thing and it's different than the current one. Mine has 4 channel switches and 4 function switches, model ag-1. Old manual anywhere? Can this unit do the momentary switching like the new one?
  4. S

Strange Rack Gizmo Behavior

It's 9VAC output 1000mA. I do have another supply just like it. I'll try it out and see what happens.
  5. S

Strange Rack Gizmo Behavior

My whole system was working perfectly then I changed one item and I'm having issues. Here's my original setup Loop 1 - Not used Loop 2 - Overdrive Pedal Loop 3 - Not used Loop 4 - Talkbox Loop 5 - electric guitar signal Loop 6 - acoustic guitar Signal Loop 7 - Guitar synth Left Loop 8 - Guitar...
  6. S

Humfrees Tabs

Hello everyone. I have a small question. Are the humfrees tabs necessary on rack drawers or shelves that aren't actually powered? (Although the shelves have a bunch of powered pedals velcroed to them, as well as a power brick.). Be a real pain for me to do that with the rear rack rails. Thanks.
  7. S

Hum coming from amp cable to rack gizmo

Tried removing the screws, still hum. I also tried on my older mini amp gizmo, same noise. I never noticed it before in years of using it, but I haven't had my amp on in a silent house for a long time. So I'm thinking maybe just a bad cable? It is about 7-8 years old. The hum is not crazy loud...
  8. S

Hum coming from amp cable to rack gizmo

So in my hunt for the source of my ground loop noise I have discovered the custom cable for my Mesa F30 plugged into the amp 1 (or 2) jack of the rack gizmo is the biggest source of noise. When I unplug it all goes quiet. How do I fix this? Is there a pin on the custom cable I can cut? The...
  9. S

Will this work like I think?

Thanks so much! Will be ordering right after Christmas.
  10. S

Will this work like I think?

Hello everyone, I currently play a Godin LGXT. The guitar has three outputs, Electric (Humbuckers), Acoustic (piezo pickups), and 13 Pin Synth access. The electric signal goes through a chain of two pedals, an overdrive, and a Banshee talkbox. The reverb and other effects are handled by a TC...
Back