Search results

1. Talesmusic

Is it only possible to have an IA 2nd press on a specific button?

Instead of the preset itself? 'IA 2nd press' is preferred over 'Alternate preset', but it seems that IA is only assignable on a button instead of a preset, so it is not ideal. The workaround is to make local pages for every preset, but I rather don't do that. Is there another smart workaround?
  2. Talesmusic

When can we expect the new editor?

At what stage is the development of the new editor? Is there any word yet on when we can expect it? After all, I see a lot of cool ideas here that excite me; I hope some of them will be incorporated.
  3. Talesmusic

CBA Warped Vinyl not reacting to MIDI clock when 'Ignore Preset Tempos' is checked

I have checked 'Ignore Preset Tempos,' so I only have to worry about the BPM in the song list. But in this case, my CBA Warped Vinyl Hifi page with presets is not reacting to the current song's tempo. With every preset the tap tempo light is just dull and doing nothing. When I uncheck 'Ignore...
  4. Talesmusic

Make alt. Preset stick when reorganizing the order of presets

I have presets with, let's say, 'alt-preset 43'. But sometimes, I want to add an extra preset that belongs to a song, and I want these to stay together in the preset list. This reorganizes the presets, and then Preset 43 could be something else that has nothing to do with the preset it was...
  5. Talesmusic

IA buttons that triggers different IA buttons

I don’t know if this is possible so I’m throwing it out here. My page 1 is set up so that I have 4 presets en 2 IA buttons in the first row. I see the IA buttons as ‘add-ons’ to color my preset. Right now I have a deja vibe under one and a warped vinyl under the second. I would like to define...
  6. Talesmusic

Send On Preset Change for Exp and Device +

Is it possible to turn on 'send on preset change' and 'update on preset change' for an expression pedal? I have button pages for my Ventris en Nemesis, and it would be cool to make an IA button that controls the Mix by Expression. To change those settings on the fly for a preset would be...
  7. Talesmusic

Fuzz not reacting as If first in chain

Hi, I have two fuzzes in my setup in loops 2 and 4, and I have the first input buffer turned off for those, but they sound noticeably different If I switch them on (without any other loops) than when I put them before the PBC10. I was under the impression that fuzz would sound as they are...
  8. Talesmusic

Is it possible to include a boost on the PBC?

I figure you can add a (programmable clean) boost to one of the output buffers, right? That would come in handy actually but there is probably a good reason for it not to be there.
  9. Talesmusic

Make a switch go to page 1 or 'local page'

Hi, I use two external buttons for page up and page down and with a hold button so that it returns to page one. But is it possible to set up this hold button so that it returns to page 16 (local page) instead of 1 when it has one? So it always returns to page 1 if it doesn't have a local page...
  10. Talesmusic

Out of phase problems

I had my first gig tonight with the RJM and I had problems with getting my two amps in phase. First I thought I had to go to the switch page and hold the 2nd amp switch for three seconds to flip the phase (did work for one preset but not everytime weirdly enough) but that is on a preset to...
  11. Talesmusic

Is there a way to make an LED flash tempo for set tempos?

If I press the option 'Flash with Tempo,' it automatically makes a tap tempo button. Is it also possible to have this option for pre-defined tempos?
  12. Talesmusic

Struggling to understand Banks/presets/pages

I still struggle to understand the PBC10. I was using a Boss ES-8 before this, and I have the idea that the structure of both devices is quite different. I want to have a setup where I can access four different gain/fuzz sounds with two IA buttons for adding modulation effects that I use for 70%...
  13. Talesmusic

Bank Up and Down down buttons don't work

If I make a page with only IA buttons, my page up and down buttons don't work anymore. Is this normal behavior? How can I make them work?
  14. Talesmusic

All three leds on instead of 1

I have three presets with a 2nd press (activates a boost and turns the LED yellow), but when I press one of the presets, all three turn yellow. Why is that? And what am I doing wrong?
  15. Talesmusic

Send all effects but one to two amps

I have a pbc10, and I gig with a two-amp setup (a Hiwatt DR103 and a Marshall JMP 100). Since the Hiwatt stays very clean, I would like to use an overdrive in front of it (but have it before my boosters and modulation). Is there a way to send all my effects (but 1 - minus the overdrive) to two...
  16. Talesmusic

Unusual H90 setup, can this work?

I thought this would work, but I'm doing something wrong, apparently. I try to set up my H90 so I can use one patch before my drives and one at the end of my chain. I also want to send the 'out 1-4' straight to the H90, so I bypass my drives for one amp that has natural overdrive. Can somebody...
  17. Talesmusic

Sending signals to 3 outputs

I use a Lehle Dual SGOS to send my guitar to two amps (A+B) and switch to a DI (output T + iso box) when I select a patch for acoustic guitar. Every output is selected by MIDI. It is rather big, and I actually don't need the switches. Is there a solution for this? Is there a small MIDI...
Back