Search results

1. Jrogg75

Trade my GT22 for your GT16??

I need to scale down.... and have a mint GT22 I’d like to trade someone for a mint GT16. lemme know!!
  2. Jrogg75

PBC cutting my trails during Axe3 scene switch

I have made multiple scenes with the exact same delay and reverb blocks.... wither the only difference at all between scenes being a diff drive block. When I switch scenes using the manual buttons on the front of the Axe3.... my wet effects continue to ring out with zero noticeable cut-out or...
  3. Jrogg75

Proper cables for using mono pedals in stereo loop

This could be already posted here.... but I wanted to make it obvious because I see this come up often. Here are the 2 cables you need to order from www.best-tronics.com if you want to use a mono pedal in the stereo loops WHILE RUNNING STEREO: ADP31R-18 – Ring Disconnect Cable ADP32R-18 –...
  4. Jrogg75

DONE: Global Preset LED

I noticed that on one of the more recent updates, the Global Preset now lights up the same LED as the actual preset that its sitting on. It used to just go black which was a good visual for me to know I was in Global. Is there anyway to edit the LED on the Global Preset? I'd actually love to...
  5. Jrogg75

Mono Pedal in loop 7... cable type

Ron... I want to run my DMMTT (mono) delay pedal in loop 7 with the rest of my wet stereo pedals in loops 8-10 (I'm currently just running the DMMTT in one of my mini Gizmo loops). I read your instructions on the fact that I need the special "mono to stereo converter cable" to be able to do...
  6. Jrogg75

How I'm using the PBC...demo vid

I thought I would share how I have set up the PBC for my own personal board. Video demo linked! Enjoy! EDIT (8/17/2016): Video uploaded to new youtube channel: Jay
  7. Jrogg75

My latest arrangement w/ PBC

My PBC has been the best piece of gear I've ever bought! It's been a year now since I added it and I love it! I have the board setup to run everything on the top row (comps & Drives) to the front of the amp (using loops 1thru6 + effects gizmo located under the board), and then a separate...
  8. Jrogg75

Timeline Looper CC commands for Volume

I have created a page on my PBC for my Timeline Looper. I want to program 2 buttons for volume.... one Up and one Down. The CC command is #98. I've created a Momentary CC button that sends the command, but will only send it for 2 specific values... one for On and one for Off. What I need is...
  9. Jrogg75

Grouping Loops

I want to use grouping to accomplish the following using my King Of Tone pedal that has 4 jacks for separating both sides of the pedal. Loop 1: Yellow Side of KOT Loop 2: Red Side of KOT Now, I want to create 3 buttons that are all IA and grouped in a way that NONE of these buttons can be on...
  10. Jrogg75

Axe FX XL with PBC

Hey Ron.... does the PBC setup as easy for the Axe FX as the GT does? I have an Axe FX XL on the way and Im hoping I can make the PBC work for the foreseeable future to control it. I see how the GT downloads all the Axe presets and features and functions. Wondering if this easy setup works...
  11. Jrogg75

PBC groupings

Have any of you guys figured out how to use the 8 groups available in the PBC? What type of application are you using them in? I'm not understanding how to use them, and there aren't any instructions in the manual that I found.
Back