Search results

1. S

MMGT16 Button Issues

Hi, One of the buttons that is used to update the firmware on my MMGT16 seems to have broken away from the PCB board. The left button be exact. I assume that this isn't an easy fix as I have opened up the unit to have a look and it's underneath a number of PCB boards. This is the third issue...
  2. S

Audio Routing

Hi, I am considering one of your PBC switchers but wanted to run a setup by you guys to see if what I am thinking about doing will work, and which of the the PBC switchers would be best suited for the task. I am sure it can be done but I just can't wrap my head around some of audio In's and...
  3. S

Mastermind GT16 - Loose Part!

Hi, I took my GT16 out if its gig bag for a setup and sound check yesterday, and heard something rattling around inside. Once I got home I opened it up and found whats in the attached pic. I managed to get through the sound check and the GT16 seemed to function fine. What is it and where did it...
  4. S

MMGT16 w/ MAG

Hi, I am using a MAG with the interface cable to control a Bogner 20th Anniversary Ecstasy and everything works great when I send program changes to it. However, when I try and setup a button on the GT16 to send a CC message, for example CC94 with values 0 for off and 127 for on, to turn on the...
  5. S

Update Preset Name - Scene Name Issue

Hi, I am using an Axe Fx 3 with a Mini Amp Gizmo to control a Bogner 20th Anniversary Ecstacy with a MM GT16. Everything is working great but I am having an issue with the scene names updating on the GT16 when doing a Update Preset Name function. It seems to work fine when if I have the Axe Fx...
  6. S

Presets Page Issue - GTMM16

Hi everyone. I have small issue with my presets page not showing the correct preset selected. Let me explain. On my first page, I have set up all preset buttons, besides two buttons for Bank Up and Bank Down. When I select a preset, I have it set up so that each preset selected brings me to a...
  7. S

GT16 Display Issue

Last night at a gig each of the displays stopped displaying text. They were all on but not text on any kind on the displays. I've been using the GT16 for quite some time and this is the first time the issue has ever happened. Not sure if this had anything to do with it or not, but the only...
  8. S

Possible Editor Bug

I have all of the latest installed. Issue is, in the editor, after I toggle the IA Mode check box in the bottom right had corner, on the buttons page, the editor no longer allows me to right click the buttons. Only after I close out the editor and reopen it does it allow me right click buttons...
  9. S

Kemper Get Preset Names Issue

I am trying to setup a new Kemper rack unit. When I attempt to Get Preset names from the Kemper, while it's in Browser Mode using a GT16, the Kemper immediately displays a message stating "Too Many MIDI Program Changes". Then the process stops.
  10. S

Display Color Issue

One of the displays on my Mastermind GT 16 is having some issues displaying certain colors that I program it to. For example: When I set it to green it displays black, yellow is red, aqua is blue and white is purple. All other available colors are displaying correctly. Very strange. Any idea...
  11. S

Axe Fx 3 Block States

Hi everyone - Wondering if someone could shed some light on as to why the Block States on my Mastermind GT16 can sometimes not reflect the current state of a block in the Axe Fx 3. When it starts doing this, a reboot of the MMGT16 resolves the issue. I am currently using firmware 4.2.3 and Axe...
  12. S

Axe Fx 3 Block Channels

Wondering how to setup an IA so that when I hit it, it changes a given block to a specific channel. I read about how Axe Fx block channels should respond to a blocks CC number and value of 0 = Channel A, 1 = Channel B, etc... but I can't seem to get it to work.
  13. S

GT/16 Programming

Received my GT/16 yesterday, along with the phantom 7 pin midi box and everything works flawlessly with my Axe Fx 3. Firstly, I do have the board programmed and gig ready at this point but was wondering if it were possible(I am sure it is) to have a default set of IA selections on the GT/16...
  14. S

GT Availability

Hi guys/gals, Wondering when you are expecting more GT controllers to be in stock. Was looking at purchasing a 16 or 22 but the online store says that they are all out of stock. Thanks!
  15. S

Mini Amp Gizmo and GCX Connectivity

Hi, As the title suggest I am looking for information on connecting the MAG with a GCX. I have read about the compatibility mode and it all makes sense. The only thing I am wondering is can I connect the MAG first in the chain then the GCX? I am using a LF+ JR+ as my midi controller and it is...
  16. S

MLM Setup Question

I will start by describing my current setup Guitar into a compressor, WAH and OD into a Marshall JVM410HJS. I have the Marshall's speaker output going to a Two Notes Torpedo Live. Mono line out from the Torpedo that goes into input 1 of an Eventide H9. Then Stereo out of the H9 into an Eventide...
Back