Search results

1. PiotrHajduga

Preset Button 2nd Press

Is it possible to relocate function "Preset Button 2nd press" from "Global" menu to "Preset" menu general setings thanks
  2. PiotrHajduga

display alternate preset names

Hi Ron . is there any way to display alternate preset name when engaged , so fare my display only shows 1st preset name but does change color for alternate Thanks
  3. PiotrHajduga

HELIX Snapshots

will be possible in future to add Snapshot to Device:LINE6 HELIX same as you do for Fractal Scenes
  4. PiotrHajduga

Wish : More IA Cycle Steps

Hi Ron , trying to categorize buttons with favorite effect ( 2x H9 ) for example favorite reverbs on button 1 , delays on button 2 , ... etc so fare i am limited to only 3 effects in one button , one step has to be dedicated for all OFF is it possible to extend a range of IA Cycle Steps Thanks
  5. PiotrHajduga

Eventide H9

Hope this is related to MMGTs , Just wonder what is the way to organize names of your H9 presets if you have few in song , do you guys name them as a song name and effect or as a certain effect name , im trying to figure it out simplest way since H9 has no Banks , with lot of songs you can...
  6. PiotrHajduga

MMGT16 Button hold issue?

Hi Ron one of buttons i have set for Tap tempo , its also set to show current BPM if tapped or if stored with song/preset ,also flashes to that tempo trying to save some buttons and i set hold function for that tap tempo button to switch to my tuner (mini gizmo loop 1 - tc el polytune2 )...
  7. PiotrHajduga

LT External Switches

Hi Ron , simple question , can i set up external switches in my LT as Presets , having a a hard time , using Analog Endeavors LED one ... Thanks
  8. PiotrHajduga

Replacement switch assembly

Hi Ron , what is a proper replacement switch assembly for PBC Switches , need to replace one Thanks
  9. PiotrHajduga

external switch issue

Hi Guys , anyone has an issue with external switch - one is working and second not , i try reset PBC , change settings , two different foot switches , one custom made - second from American Loopers is this can be a internal issue , or maybe jack socket problem , Thanks
  10. PiotrHajduga

Additional IA Buttons

Hi Ron , i have few presets and few IA buttons on my PBC on main page , external switch its used for Tuner and Page change , is there a way to use additional smaller size MIDI controller to get more IA buttons that will controll LOOPS On and Off , for example Disaster Areas DMC-6 Gen3 , Thanks
  11. PiotrHajduga

Pigtronix Infinity Looper

Hi Anyone try to control Infinity Looper via PBC , i have a hard time to connect them .Thanks
  12. PiotrHajduga

Device PC+ Device PC- Buttons

Hi Ron , i noticed weird action on my PBC , i have assigned two buttons of PBC to Device PC+ and Device PC- action , looks like when im changing presets on my PBC(no setlist mode) its always sending my Both PC+/- buttons to DEVICE PC#1 , device is Selah quartz Timer V2 and when im changing Selah...
  13. PiotrHajduga

PBC and AmpGizmo

Hi Ron , is it possible to controll Mesa amps like MarkV using PBC and Mini Amp Gizmo? Thanks
  14. PiotrHajduga

Tapestry Bloomery

Hi guys , anyone use Tapestry Bloomery with PBC , any issues , Thanks
  15. PiotrHajduga

Tap Tempo

Hi Ron , i have my Tap tempo external button via IA-Macro-Function Switch connected to 3 analog pedals (JHS Cub , JHS Emperor and Super pulsar ) is ther any way that via MIDI my PBC Tap tempo will be send simultaneously to a Eventide H9 , thanks
  16. PiotrHajduga

Song toggle

is it possible to have only one Bank TOGGLE button in a set list mode Insteed of a Bank up and Bank Down to select wright song from "all songs "that will work like 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 for example thanks
  17. PiotrHajduga

PBC with Barefoot Buttons ??

Hi guys , just wonder if anyone using barefoot buttons with PBC , planing to buy few , but like to know if they will not cover LED on PBC Thanks
  18. PiotrHajduga

PBC display contrast

I cant find the way to adjust display contrast via editor , is there any way to do this manually Thanks
  19. PiotrHajduga

External Footswitch does not send MIDI PC msgs while PBC in tuner mode

I have one of External buttons sets to Page Toggle and second to a IA PC sending midi to a other pedal , all work flawless when im in any preset mode, but when im tyning my guitar i cant send midi via that switch
  20. PiotrHajduga

cant adjust Display contrast in editor

Just does not work slider in editor for adjusting a brighrnes of main display ? Anyone hase experienced that , thanks
Back