Search results

1. Lars Bøgh

Stereo effects running in effect loops of 2 amps

Hi Ron I have a question for the diagram in the Effect Gizmo manual page 19. To be specific the "send" cable, from both amps, going into EG In11. How should this cable be wired? - If you are using a standard insert cable, the one amps "send signal" will hit the tip of the TRS plug going into EG...
  2. Lars Bøgh

Trails won't work for Strymon Timeline / Bigsky

I have struggled several hours with this problem: I have Strymon Timeline and Big Sky hooked up on stereo loops 11 and 12 on my Effect Gizmo. On the pedals I have bypass mode set to Buffered Bypass, Spillover ON. I have set the 2 loops on the Effect gizmo to "allways on", and on my PBC Mastermnd...
  3. Lars Bøgh

Strange burron behavior

Hi Ron Button 1 on my PBC has got a strange behavior. - You nearly have to touch this button, before it triggers, at the same time, when in triggers, it's clicking with a strange sound, not like any of the other buttons? Should I replace this button, or do you have an explanation? Edit...
  4. Lars Bøgh

PBC + Selah Quartz v3 + Custom Audio Super Tremolo

I have an idea of integrating my Custom Audio Super Tremolo in my setup. I want to control the rate of the Super Tremolo via Song Bpm on the PBC. - I've noticed the Quartz v3 has an option of converting Bpm to CV (control voltage). - The super tremolo has an option for controlling the rate via...
  5. Lars Bøgh

Will Mastermind PBC manage Fractal Audio fx 3

I've made a decision replacing my tube amp setup, Rivera S120-212, with a Fractal Audio Fx 3 setup. My question is: what are the benefits (if any) of replacing my Mastermind PBC with a Mastermind Gt16, in this case? - I believe I'm still able to control the presets/scenes/blocks via the...
  6. Lars Bøgh

Switch 2 preamps into same poweramp via Effects Gizmo

Just playing with a possibility of using 2 pre amps. I’m currently considering buying an “Amplifire 3”, and make a setup where I can switch between this and the preamp in my Rivera s212 (stereo combo). I have a Mastermind PBC as controller and an Effects Gizmo sitting in a rack along with...
  7. Lars Bøgh

A/B/Y mono output

I have now setup my PBC only for pre-guitar-amp stomb boxes, hence only pbc loop 1 to loop5 are currently in use (loops 7-10 are not in use). I have connected both output to output-a and output-b on a "board pachbay", for the posibility to switch between 2 amps. Now when I switch off either...
  8. Lars Bøgh

Unique numbering for presets

It would be very nice if an unique number could be assigned to a preset, once created. - This number should stay the same, even if you drag and drop the preset. I like to order my presets alphabetical, but with the new feature "Alternate preset", you identify the preset via the number in the...
  9. Lars Bøgh

Wiring for stereo effects loop (9 - 12)

I'm in the planning phase of moving all my effects loop pedals from my Schmidt-Array board to a rack, leaving space on the board for other stuff. This involves my 3 strymons: Mobius, Timeline and Big Sky and a Boss DD7 pedal. - It's all controlled by a Mastermind PBC. I hate to discover I'm...
Back