Search results

1. M

Chroma Console Causing Loop to Pop

I tried this with a couple of different pedals in between the output and the return of the chroma console but it’s still popping so I think the chroma console is fine. I’ve never had this happen with any other pedals. Kinda weird that it’s only happening with the chroma console.
  2. M

Chroma Console Causing Loop to Pop

I’ve got a hologram chroma console that’s causing an audible pop when I engage its loop. I’ve moved it to other loops and tried different cables but the issue persists. It’s definitely the chroma console causing the issue because if I plug other pedals into the same loop as the chroma console...
  3. M

Kernom Ridge Set Up

Thank you! Got the groups figured out but I'm still having trouble with hold function. How do I switch back and forth between presets 1 and 2 on the ridge by holding down button 2 on the mastermind? Right now when I hold down button 2 it recalls preset 2 fine but when I hold it down again, it...
  4. M

Kernom Ridge Set Up

I’m trying to figure out the best way to set up the Kernom ridge overdrive with my pbc10. I’m wanting to use 4 presets out of the ridge and be able to switch between them and bypass the pedal while in the loops page as you would traditionally with 4 separate overdrive pedals. Currently, I have...
  5. M

Volume Pedal Probs Into Mastermind

I found a solution to my problem. Turning on buffer#2 within the mastermind fixed the issue.
  6. M

Ah yeah I don’t think its going to work. I’m running a traditional set up with pedals and amps.
  7. M

Just to clarify, I don’t have an axe fx. I’m just using the fractal ev-2 as a volume pedal. When you’re not using the ev-2 as an expression pedal, you can use it as an analog volume pedal but if it’s possible to use it as an expression pedal with the mastermind to act like a volume pedal, I’m...
  8. M

Both the fractal and Dunlop can be used as expression pedals so I could plug them into the expression pedal jack on the mastermind if I wanted to. I didn’t know that I could control volume via expression on the mastermind like you do. Currently I have it after my drives coming out of the out 5-6...
  9. M

When you had your volume pedal using the inserts, did you somehow have it hooked up to the expression jack on the mastermind as well? I’m having a hard time understanding how I can calibrate the pedal with the mastermind when I’m using it as an analog volume pedal because I don’t have it hooked...
  10. M

Thanks for chiming in! Interesting! I’ll definitely give this a shot and report back. What do you mean that you use your volume pedal as a global?
  11. M

I have loops off when testing. I made a bizarre discovery today. Both volume pedals work with every preset I have on one specific song. They work with the loops on and off within the song. Once I switch to other songs, the volume pedals both act up. The only thing thats different between the...
  12. M

I’m having issues with the sweep of my volume pedal when I have it in the mastermind. There’s basically no gradual increase in volume when I sweep the pedal from heel to toe. At first I thought it was the pot of my pedal (I’m using a Fractal EV-2) so I bought a Dunlop mini to replace it but I’m...
  13. M

Time To Replace Foot switch?

I think what you’re hearing is normal. I would think the switches are fine if they’re acting as they should. I just ordered a replacement switch straight from RJM. It’s only $3 a switch and you don’t have to solder them. Pretty sure they just screw into place.
  14. M

I'm using the PBC10. I've had it for a couple of years so I'm sure its just from wear.
  15. M

The foot switch that toggles between the loops page and preset page is acting funny. Sometimes when I'm on the preset page and want to go to the loop page, it'll go to the loop page and immediately go back to the preset page and vice versa. Is this the sign of a broken foot switch? It's probably...
  16. M

Song Reorder Problem

Sending settings worked! Not a huge deal to me to have to send the settings rather than changes but it does take longer. Thanks for all you do Ron!
  17. M

Song Reorder Problem

I believe so. 4.1.0
  18. M

Song Reorder Problem

Pretty sure this might be a bug in the editor, but I'm trying to organize my song list in alphabetical order to make it easier to search for songs but when I do so and put songs in a setlist, it gets all out of wack. For example, I'll put Songs B,C,D in a setlist and load it in my mastermind but...
  19. M

Expression Triggering By Itself

So I tried different cables and expression knobs and it’s still acting funny. Looks like I’d need to send it in to get fixed. For now, I just made a new trs cable to go directly into the expression input on the timeline itself. Works perfectly but it would be nice to use the mastermind...
  20. M

Expression Triggering By Itself

I haven’t tried different cables! All of my cables are zip tied down tight so it’s impossible to swap them out ;). Didn’t even think to do that. I figured that it was receiving a signal so it was fine but I’ll try another cable and report back!
Back