FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, Ron, these tap tempo changes will be SWEET! Especially if one of the function switches can be used for analog tap tempo, for non-midi tap devices.

When editing presets in the setup menu on the PBC could it be possible to go directly to the active preset instead of scrolling from preset one?

EDIT: Implemented in firmware 2.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Good one! I'll put that on the list.
Also in the Editor when adding presets to songs you can only type in up to 99 to find a preset, so if you want preset 172 and you type 172 it recalls 72.

Thanks

EDIT: Fixed in 2.0.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Also in the Editor when adding presets to songs you can only type in up to 99 to find a preset, so if you want preset 172 and you type 172 it recalls 72.

Thanks

Wow, that's very interesting because I didn't even intentionally include that feature and didn't even know it existed. It must be a built-in part of the development system I'm using. The Mastermind GT editor handles three digit numbers correctly, so I suspect that the next version of the PBC editor will do the same (i've upgraded the development system since PBC 1.0.5)

I have another one... when in setlist mode if you have to edit a preset through the PBC, it'd be nice to only see the presets being used in that setlist.

Hi Ron, Could you please also include MIDI settings for the Eventide H9 (maybe discussed already) & Atomic Amps Amplifire in the next release?

No. :)

I didn't expect to spend more than a week just on tap tempo fixes, so I'm definitely behind now. I will have a better idea in a couple of days, because I plan to spend most of Sunday on PBC firmware. Tuner fixes are up next, and I'm not yet sure how difficult they're going to be.

The H9 is already in 1.0.5. The Amplifire will be in 2.0.

Love the almost "plug and play" experience I've had with incorporating my H9 with my PBC. I've got a Pigtronix Echolution 2 Ultra Pro Delay Pedal on the way and hopefully that is on deck to be added to the "devices" list for the next firmware update.

Adjusting levels would require new hardware, unfortunately. When running in parallel, you really need pedals that can be set to 100% wet. Then you won't have a volume boost.

Hi Ron,

I know you mentioned adding the feature to +/- midi device presets as well as save that revised state to the PBC preset. Could you also add a command that lets me activate or deactivate the midi device as well and also be able to save that state to the PBC preset?? Im finding times mid-set that I need to switch, for instance, my H9 from a specific H9 setting to another, and then change whether the H9 is activated or not. I personally do not use the PBC 7-10 Loops on/off functions. I keep all 4 loops on all the time and the send a CC per preset telling when to have the midi device on or off. But I really need the ability to make changes on the fly.

Thanks,

Jay

Instead of using preset actions, I would recommend creating an IA button that sends the on/off CC to the pedal. Make sure "Send on preset change" and "Update on preset change" are turned on for the button. Then, you can press the button to turn the pedal on or off manually, and you can use the hold to store feature to store the state of the button so that it turns on and off (and therefore enables or disables the pedal) when you switch presets.

In general, I recommend using IA buttons instead of preset actions except in very special cases. IA buttons are much more versatile.

That makes sense... and I don't think I realized that was available now. Just to clarify tho, the ability to Midi preset +/- is not available yet, correct?

I was able to create buttons to turn on/off the midi devices. And when I go to this page on the PBC, it works when I click the new buttons...devices toggle on and off. But storing the changes in the preset doesn't work properly. It will store the change I made color-wise on the LED, but It won't send the command back to that device's newly saved state when I return to that preset. Same goes for the editor. When I'm making a preset and select which devices are active or bypassed (Green or Red in my screenshot) the PBC will not send that active/bypass command to the device. Nothing changes on the device.

As a side note (as shown in pic 3)..... I've previously been able to successfully assign devices on and off per preset on the "Preset Actions" tab inside of a preset. These commands correctly tell my devices to either be active or Bypassed when I select that preset. I change the "value" depending on active or bypass. This is what I'm trying to accomplish with an IA toggle button.

Attachments

• Device Toggle Page.png
    Device Toggle Page.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Button setup.png
    Button setup.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 11
  • CC Action inside preset .png
    CC Action inside preset .png
    236.2 KB · Views: 9
Make sure your entry for your device in the PBC settings has "Send CCs on preset change" turned on.

And yes, device PC +/- is not available yet. I only have 5 things left on my 2.0 to do list, so 2.0 should only be a few days away now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back