MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ron,
i've just upgrade the last firmware, since the display is not backlit ??
I've came back to 4.06 and the display didn't work anymore..

Well, I'm going to assume that the above is some other kind of problem....but, just to be safe (since I play 4 services at church tomorrow) I'm going to wait until someone else tells me their's is okay on 4.07 until I upgrade!! Lol!

Hi Ron,
i've just upgrade the last firmware, since the display is not backlit ??
I've came back to 4.06 and the display didn't work anymore..

This, unfortunately, sounds like an issue with your PBC and not a firmware issue.

This, unfortunately, sounds like an issue with your PBC and not a firmware issue.

It is weird, cause when i power the PBC, the Backlit work and just after presets are loaded it switch off but i always can see the preset name or IA etc...

It is weird, cause when i power the PBC, the Backlit work and just after presets are loaded it switch off but i always can see the preset name or IA etc...

Wow, that is strange. Can you send me your settings file so I can see if I can reproduce the problem here?

Hey Ron, in the editor, I can no longer scroll through the songs in the left window of the setlist tab using the arrow keys on my keyboard? Same thing on the left window of the songs tab?

Hey Ron, in the editor, I can no longer scroll through the songs in the left window of the setlist tab using the arrow keys on my keyboard? Same thing on the left window of the songs tab?

Hmm, it doesn't look like it allows arrow keys in 3.1.7 either (at least, on a Mac). It's probably a "feature" that was not even intentionally written by me, just part of the development system I use, but something changed along the way. I can see where it would be a useful feature, though. I'll try to figure out what's going on.

Last edited:
Hi Ron,
Some news?
I can use the PBC but my eyes are not so goods than ten years ago....

I don't have the same problem here when I load your settings, it must be specific to your PBC. Do the LEDs over each button work correctly?

4.0.8 fixed the slight tempo modulation I had when changing presets within a song, with "ignore preset tempo" checked on the global page. It worked perfectly this morning. Thanks again, Ron!

Version 4.0.8 now available - this fixes tempo issues in prior releases.
Hi Ron,

i've just loaded the new firmware, during transfer the Backlit works normally, and when it finishes, it stops working.
just before it stops, i can hear a relay , could it be it??
All of PBC works normally...

Hi Ron,

i've just loaded the new firmware, during transfer the Backlit works normally, and when it finishes, it stops working.
just before it stops, i can hear a relay , could it be it??
All of PBC works normally...

As I said before there must be something wrong in the hardware, a short somewhere perhaps. Otherwise, I would have seen the same problem when I loaded your settings here.

As I said before there must be something wrong in the hardware, a short somewhere perhaps. Otherwise, I would have seen the same problem when I loaded your settings here.

it's very weird because when i power on the PBC, backlit is lighting normally and it turns off 2 seconds after...And however is working perfectly..
so what can we do now with this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back