Recent content by 74paperstreet

1. 7

Setlist and no preset activated on 1st press

Sorry for the big late, i had various gig and as i told you i had to press 1st preset twice to activate and change led color. Now i'll have another gig the 24th Sept, hope you can help me resolve in time file attached Thanks, regards
  2. 7

Setlist and no preset activated on 1st press

Alarm gig!! Tomorrow have a gig but I have a little issue with rjm, I wanna use setlist mode and all seems ok but when I go up/down songs when I press the 1st preset of the song fx changes but seems the pedalboard has no the preset activated. Can you help me? How can I trigger the preset at the...
  3. 7

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Sorry but I can’t find Merge, can you tell me where is it? Anyway I show you my settings for oscillating I mean this (sorry but I no able to upload a video here) https://we.tl/t-IiQ1rDSrjn
  4. 7

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Hello, I own a Boss FV500L (used without ever having a problem with the Liquid Foot Pro pedalboard) which I use to control the volume of the Kemper and an identical pedal to control the Whammy4. Once I connected my Boss FV500L to the pedalboard via trs it should have communicated correctly with...
  5. 7

GT22 and Kemper: problems with last firmware

Message from kemper staff: Dear Andrea, Have you already contacted the company that builds the RJM? Our developer told me that he has informed them that they need to update their software to accommodate the changes on our side. With best regards, Hans thanks
  6. 7

I tried all kemper firmware, the last I just tried is the newest 8.2 and it doest’t work. When I go to ‘get preset names’ retrieving data stops on kemper second rig. At the moment the only one that permit me to receive data is 7.3.2 I think I will come back with firmware on kemper to 7.3.2 but...
  7. 7

I wrote to kemper i tried many times uploading from oldest to newer Kemper firmware (always making factory reset) but seems pedalboard work well with 7.3.2, with the most recent ones, however, it cannot receive data, it blocks after a couple of rigs Now I am going to install MMGT461 hope this...
  8. 7

Thanks, I use kemper in perform mode. all my songs are used but some have all presets while others only 2/3 for example
  9. 7

Good day, long time passed, I have an answer from kemper: Dear Andrea, our programmer has added some functionality in the latest version of the Profiler OS that might improve your situation. Please install the current Public Beta to see if that is the case. Furthermore we are communicating...
  10. 7

I tried 2 times to write to kemper this month but I get no answer.. have you the way to talk about with them?
  11. 7

update: I installed the latest kemper 8.0.6 firmware version, saved a backup, hard reset the machine and re-installed the saved profiles. even now the GT freezes when downloading data
  12. 7

Here the pics, seems not attached in the first message
  13. 7

Hi there! I have a problem and I start thinking probably depends with the last kemper firmare 8.0.5.. I can’t get preset names with the GT22. I have two kemper, the one I use at home (toaster) for test upgrades and create new rigs and the other that I use live (rack) and update when the one at...
  14. 7

Question about settin GT22 for Kemper and other gear

Hi, thanks for your kind answer today I have not encountered blocking problems, however one of these days I want to try to update the kemper to the latest firmware, it has been a while since I did it maybe it may depend on that! However, I encountered another mystery, why if on 'Preset 2nd' I...
Back