Recent content by aalev123

1. A

GCX Mode

It seems like you are on the right path- I spoke to voodoo labs and apparently my GC is older and needs some sort of expansion chip to allow for multiple GCX operation - it has already been ordered - in theory I will install it and be able to turn on GCX-2 in the GC and the amp gizmo will...
  2. A

GCX Mode

that is kind of what I thought--I figured that if I put the amp gizmo in GCX compatibility mode the ground control would automatically recognize the amp gizmo as "gcx-2" and that would be it ---I could program a preset on the ground control using whatever I wanted from GCX-1 and GCX-2 - but...
  3. A

GCX Mode

so if i have a real gcx but it is handling f/x then the amp gizmo has to be seen by the ground control as "gcx #2" ?
  4. A

mark iv mini amp gizmo-no instruction sheet

Re: mark iv mini amp gizmo- I was able to get the mini amp gizmo to communicate with the MK iv - but I cant figure out how to get the GC to call up a patch on gizmo - I set it and hit write and the thing starts blinking but it isn't saved on the ground control - Any one ?
  5. A

mark iv mini amp gizmo-no instruction sheet

I just received the mini amp gizmo but no instruction sheet came with cable - Can anyone tell me how to configure the mini amp gizmo and the boogie mark iv- What does boogie need to set to external switching or footswitch ? what do you need to press on mini amp gizmo when firing it up? thanks --
  6. A

GCX Mode

thanks dude- greetings from chicago
  7. A

GCX Mode

okay - stupid newbie question - what is the gcx number even referring to?
  8. A

Mark IV, GCX, ground control- mini amp gizmo- no instruction

Hello. PLEASE HELP! Okay I just got the mini amp gizmo and I am trying to figure out how to set this thing up- 1st thing I noticed is manual said refer to instruction sheet for your amp that came with the cable - problem is no instruction sheet can be located in box.. so... This my midi signal...
Back