Recent content by BryanB

1. B

Why does the editor now see very preset as a scene MMGT22

Everything was working at practice last night. I set up the gear at home, tell the editor to read information from the Device... and now I can't see presets, I see all scenes listed sequentaially. A number of other things are acting strange too. When I try to edit a Local Button and send...
  2. B

GT 22 to control Amplitube 5

Trying to figure out the right combination of buttons and settings to get my GT22 to control Amplitube 5. I've selected everything I think correctly on the Mac from Audio Midi Settings, and the settings in Amplitube, but not getting anything. I've set it up as Generic Device in the GT22...
  3. B

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

I downloaded the new editor and firmware. The editor installed fine. But after putting the GT22 into boot mode, it said the RJF file wasn't valid on the USB stick. When I try to update through the editor, it starts the update, but then almost immediately goes to CANCELLED on the GT22 and...
  4. B

Buttons not doing what they were doing an hour before... GT22

Thank you. My connections all seem to check out now at home, but they may have been not connected tight at the rehearsal. I've wound up going back and trying to start from scratch as the sudden change in how things were behaving made me think I don't know the machine well enough to trouble...
  5. B

Buttons not doing what they were doing an hour before... GT22

A funny thing happened on the way to practice last night... I had been home programming during the day. Seemed to get things where I wanted them. I started originally with the Jeks preset for my GT22. My bottom row is scenes and most of the other buttons are individual IAs for FX etc...
Back