Recent content by Chuchu

1. Chuchu

Power question

Brilliant! Thanks!
  2. Chuchu

Power question

I know that the manual says "Be sure to only connect one power source to the Mastermind LT at a time." But does USB count as power source there? I ask because I am phantom powering the LT but if I connect it to my computer via USB also, will it damage it? Thanks in advance!
  3. Chuchu

Step Cycle Question

Alright, good to know. I was hoping to see "step 1, step 2" while scrolling through them on the LT.
  4. Chuchu

Step Cycle Question

Thanks for the reply! So, should I put a set of messages before the first "system/step" ? Also, I am not seeing "step 1, step 2" on the screen.
  5. Chuchu

Step Cycle Question

This is my goal: IA: turns on/off reverb Hold: to convert into IA step cycle through different intensity of reverb (mix/decay) Same thing with delay IA: delay on/off Hold: to convert into IA step cycle between quarter note or dotted 8th Is this possible? I can't think of why not. See screenshot.
  6. Chuchu

tap tempo question

Thank you! Got it working.
  7. Chuchu

tap tempo question

I would love to know if this is possible.
  8. Chuchu

Pealboard build Log - Chuchu - With Demo

Finally a demo of the board!! It only took me like a year! Hope you all like it!
  9. Chuchu

Strymon Mobius (anyone try this)

Hi there, I just did a demo of my board doing this.
  10. Chuchu

PBC Song Tempo - multiple midi devices - potential issue?

so it turned out that the Mobius needed to be set to Global Tap which in its manual says: "Allows the last tapped tempo to affect all presets regardless of the tempo saved in the preset". I think I had turned off this in the past because I wanted the presets to have their own tempo. This fix...
  11. Chuchu

I will ask them. Thanks you!
  12. Chuchu

Actually I think this is still happening, at least with the Mobius. The BigSky is all good but this is what's happening: When scrolling trough presets on the PBC, there are two "Tremolo" presets that recall two different presets on the Mobius. For some reason when on "Setlist" mode if a song has...
  13. Chuchu

I turned off the MIDI clock on the BigSky and everything is fine now. Thanks so much, go ahead and delete this post if you prefer to.
  14. Chuchu

Hi I've been assigning tempo to the songs, that way I can re-use presets on the Strymon TimeLine. But I've been having an issue with this. Every time the tempo is sent, the "pre-delay" of the reverbs on the BigSky also change, same thing with the Mobius and this is something I don't want. Is...
  15. Chuchu

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I was wondering if Presets can be called with an incoming MIDI PC/CC to the PBC. I would like to be able to send MIDI messages to the PBC from my DAW and call presets. I noticed that I can control loops and other functions of the PBC with incoming CC messages but didn't see anything about...
Back