Recent content by Cristopher Hunt

1. Cristopher Hunt

No Preset Problem

Awesome! that did the trick! Thanks for your help!
  2. Cristopher Hunt

No Preset Problem

do you have a link for the newest version of the utility file. I'm not sure if I'm using the correct one. As a matter of fact I think i have the utility for the PBC
  3. Cristopher Hunt

No Preset Problem

I had 4.23 firmware installed, so i tried 4.3 and got this after it loaded. It says to hold down the two buttons to get into setup, but it doesn't do anything.
  4. Cristopher Hunt

No Preset Problem

it looks like its erasing files. everything begins with the word file. the rest is a blur. but i had it running all night and it still didn't finish. When mine goes into this mode, the contrast on the screen is so low that i can barely make out what it's doing.
  5. Cristopher Hunt

No Preset Problem

just got back from a gig and everything was working fine between my Axe 3 and GT16. Put everything back together to practice, and BAM! No presets! I followed the instructions to use the PCB Utility, and all i get is this never ending scroll of text. I let it go overnight, and its still...
  6. Cristopher Hunt

MASTERMIND GT FIRWARE/EDITOR 4.1 beta 2

Nevermind, I found it. Second page of setup - Start Last Preset. Awesome. I love answering my own questions! Now, how do I use my Mastermind to control my iPhone?
  7. Cristopher Hunt

just posted a fix for getting the wah and volume expression pedals to work on the expression pedals thread for any having difficulties with them.
  8. Cristopher Hunt

Don't know if its a bug or just a setting I'm missing, but when I start my rig up, whatever patch I've got it on last, it reverts back to 1 when I turn it on the next time. It used to start on the last patch I was on when I shut down. Any ideas on how to fix that?
  9. Cristopher Hunt

EXPRESSION PEDALS

And....there was. Answered my own question. I should read the Axefx instructions better. The expression pedals have to be set on 11 and 12 for External 1 and 2 in the Mastermind, then in the Axefx you need to go to midi settings and select External 1 and 2. In the Wah block, edit the control and...
  10. Cristopher Hunt

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Anyone have a walkthrough on how to get the expression pedals to work with the Axe III? I set up the pedals on the mastermind, assigned the CC's for pedal 1-Wah, pedal 2-vol/pan, then went into the axe III settings, midi, then tried pedal 1,2, no joy. Next tried assigning them by the CC numbers...
  11. Cristopher Hunt

Fixed this for mine- Thanks Alexander! Swap beta 2 for beta 1 file and reinstall in the mastermind. Then when it is finished, go to setup, System Functions, and Factory Reset. Once it resets, swap beta 1 for beta 2 on your thumb drive, then reinstall it. This should clear up all the Cyrillic...
  12. Cristopher Hunt

Hey Ron, having the same problem as Lp59. I've got the same rig as he does, GT16. Maybe a problem with the firmware on that model? Seems like the 22's are working. Thanks-
  13. Cristopher Hunt

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

I'm not sure that's the issue. I've got a 16, did the initial setup with the video on youtube, and mine goes to 151 and stops. Just got the 2 five pin into 7 pin converter. Looking forward to being able to use my wah-wah and volume pedals! Thanks for all the hard work!
  14. Cristopher Hunt

Mastermind GT start up issues

The new buttons are working great! Just out of curiosity, how many GT16's have you made so far?
  15. Cristopher Hunt

Mastermind GT start up issues

I just went in and reverted to 3.3.1 and restored my settings, and it seems to work fine for now. Looking forward to the new stuff though!
Back