Recent content by cuterigs

1. cuterigs

PBC6X taps/footswitches coming through amp

great! thank you!
  2. cuterigs

Following up after yesterday's post. I dropped in another PBC6X I have here, loaded my settings, and it works perfectly! tapping on the casing makes no noise, tap tempo makes no noise no matter how much gain I use. I assume mine has to go in for repair? How do we go about that? thanks for...
  3. cuterigs

I finally got around to doing more testing and if I tap on the PBC6X enclosure on the right side, near the input jack and where my tap tempo button is (footswitch 4, bottom right most switch) it comes out of the amp. As I move to the left, it isn’t as loud. It is Most apparent tapping on the...
  4. cuterigs

I haven’t noticed if it’s EVERY footswitch but it’s definitely not just the switch I’ve assigned to tap tempo. I basically have a preset and when I select it, it opens up a local page of IAs. From there I can then turn on any loops, send midi CCs to HX stomp, tap tempo, etc There’s a slight...
  5. cuterigs

Sorry I wasn’t clear! Or maybe I’m misunderstanding, also very easily possible haha It’s not from an external footswitch, I meant the footswitches on the PBC6X. When I step on them/use the tap tempo assigned switch, say, while have a high gain or fuzz sound, I can hear the clicks in the amp...
  6. cuterigs

Hey all! I bought an older used PBC6X a few months back. It works great except that I can often hear the footswitch taps coming out of my amp, especially with high gain or fuzz. Any ideas why this might be happening? Thank you!
  7. cuterigs

External Switch on "local page"

Got it! No prob. I’ll try it! If not, I can work with it being global for now, I was planning on making it do different things for different presets’ local pages but I can wait for a fix, no biggie. Thank you!!
  8. cuterigs

External Switch on "local page"

hey all! trying to setup an external switch on my presets local page to change snapshots on my HX stomp. The first switch works fine. CC Momentary #69, value 0 for snapshot 1. I have the two footswitches in group 2 so only one can be on at a time. I use CC momentary so that the light stays...
  9. cuterigs

Line6 DL4 MII odd behavior

That’s hopeful news! Thank you!
  10. cuterigs

IA Store isn't saving HX Stomp CC's

That can certainly be part of it! He lives in Mexico so we were working on it over FaceTime. I’m fairly certain there was a lot of this happening. Testing on my own setup, I had to make sure “Direct Send CCs/PCs” is on, as well as “Send on Preset Change” and “Update on Preset Change”. With...
  11. cuterigs

Line6 DL4 MII odd behavior

Not sure if you got this sorted, but I built a pedalboard for a client last year that used a DL4 MK2. The MIDI controller in this case is the Morningstar MC8 and his DL4 MK2 behaves exactly the same, it'll just randomly change to a really fast delay, machine gun like. MIDI plugged in = DL4 MK2...
  12. cuterigs

Thank you! Fairly certain we tried this at one point but I’ll give it another shot! It was working fine when saving the button “on” via editor but for some reason it’s not the same using IA Store on the PBC itself.
  13. cuterigs

hey all! I'm setting up a rig with a PBC6X and an HX Stomp. Editor and PBC are on 5.1. They want to be able to turn blocks on/off from a page on the PBC and hold FUNCTION (Page up/IA Store) to be able to make presets on the PBC on the fly. I started setting things up like @rjmmusic has...
  14. cuterigs

PBC6X + Suhr Eclipse

Perfect! Thank you for your help!
  15. cuterigs

PBC6X + Suhr Eclipse

Thank you for the insight! I figured this might be the case but was hoping I might’ve missed something! I was leaning towards what you said, a bypass/blue switch and a bypass/red switch. Definitely seems the easiest way in this case and it uses the same number of buttons. Could I perhaps use...
Back