Recent content by davemb60

1. D

Does the footswitch output on the GT 16 support LED type footswitches?

Hi, I am looking to add foot switches to my Mastermind GT 16. I was looking at Laney FS2 Mini which uses 9V supply. I think this will work fine and the LEDs will work if the FS2 Mini is pluged into the TRS and 9V ports on the GT 16. I was wondering if the mastermind GT 16 TRS footswitch output...
  2. D

Debugerr "Unable to Contact Board 4" Can't PC, GetPrst names

Re: Debugerr "Unable to Contact Board 4" Can't PC, GetPrst n I currently have it directly powered using the power supply into a power strip. Thank you for the tip on the power drop. I'll keep an eye out. Dave
  3. D

Re: Debugerr "Unable to Contact Board 4" Can't PC, GetPrst n Hi...I will...thanks
  4. D

Re: Debugerr "Unable to Contact Board 4" Can't PC, GetPrst n I am using the power supply that came with the unit. All power is goes through a Furman. I did notice the source voltage getting low. It was at 115V. Not sure if the MMGT is sensitive at those low levels. So if the main display...
  5. D

Re: Debugerr "Unable to Contact Board 4" Can't PC, GetPrst n Hi Thanks for getting back to me. The chain of events went like this: 1. I programmed the MMGT16. Everything was working. I did multiple Get Preset Name sessions...no hiccups. After a few days.... 2. I went to do a Get Preset Names...
  6. D

MMGT Editor Write Error to MMGT16

That's what I thought, as well. Seemed logical. Also noticed during boot that is does each row indicating a processor for each row. I wouldn't spend to much time on reproducing the error. Probably a speed or noise issue as a result of a worn out usb port on the computer. Thanks for the reply...
  7. D

Hi Just wanted to update everyone. I tried using another computer and it seems to be working. I only got one error which a midi read error. I guess the usb on the other computer was noisy. It was a Dell E6400. Thanks, Dave
  8. D

Hi, I have lost the ability to control presets after setting up AxeFX II device in MMGT16. Also I am unable to Get Preset Names. I went into debug and noticed an error "Unable to contact board 4". Is this related to the problem or a board that is for GT22? Thanks, Dave
  9. D

Hi Thank you for all of the replies. I will try another usb cable. I am struggling with another problem. I have now lost the ability to Get Preset Names and can no longer change presets. I went into the debug log and saw "Unable to contact board 4" I will post this in another topic. Thanks, Dave
  10. D

Hi 99% of time the MMGT Editor fails to write to the GT16. The MMGT Editor locks up and I have to terminate the program. I am using the current 1.4.5 editor and firmware. Any insight? Thanks, Dave
  11. D

Hi Most of time when I try to write to the MMGT16 via the MMGT Editor (Win7), the write progress bar does not advance and I am forced to end the MMGT Editor program. All connections are secure and this error will occur after I have had a successful write session from Editor to GT16. Any...
Back