Recent content by Dimitri Papadimitriou

1. D

Tuner / Input 2 mute on PBC 6/X

In the past I've connected my turbo tuner mini to input 2. It's always on which is cool, but I was wondering if there is an action I can create to where I can use my turbo tuner mini and mute everything else, as if I were running it inline BEFORE the PBC like a lot of people do with traditional...
  2. D

Making Function jack / switch a toggle button

I'm sure this is a simple process, but I'm overthinking. Pretty sure some sort of IA button. I have the FN SW jack connected to a JHS switchback to toggle between to pedals. I want to assign a button on one of my button pages to be the toggle switch so to speak. I click it once...it goes to...
  3. D

Mastermind Editor and Full English

Hey Ron, Snagged the Beta version of the Full English from Corey. WOW. This pedal is amazing. Love the sounds and functionality. Can't get a bad sound out of it. The EQ is so powerful. You can make it sound like anything with some creativity. I'm trying to set it up with the PBC/6X. Do I...
  4. D

Insert Loop and Kingsley volume problem

Low. On kingsley constable, on middle toggle for output, at 11-1 its loud. If you switch toggle to right its full on and super loud at 11. When this is happening, on either setting it doesnt get loud until 2-3 o clock on master volume knob.
  5. D

This morning I tried putting the insert loop + in front of loops 2 and 3 and I was getting the same problem. I rearranged the order of the Kingsley in Loop two and put it in the front of everything and same results. Then when I turned off the main buffer, it seem to work just fine. Then what was...
  6. D

I attached my file and I'll explain shortly what's going on.
  7. D

Originally it was an HX stomp. So I got kind of suspicious. I rearranged the oedal order in the editor amd saw that + was causing a problem. Constable is in Loop 2. I unplugged HX from insert loop and put in loop 3. Completely removed anything from insert loop jacks. Again, when it was HX (L3)...
  8. D

I have a Kingsley Constable I use as my dirty preamp. I have that in loop 3 of my RJM PBC 6/X. Was noticing weird volume output problems after a rewire of the board. Checked power, connections, tubes in the pedal, etc... Figured out that on my preset, if I have the + insert loop BEFORE the...
  9. D

Anyone need a 2 button aux switch for PBC?

If you need an external aux switch to control PBC and give you two extra buttons, hit me up. Im selling an Analog Endeavors Aux 2 Controller - Sparkle Black. This one specifically is the AUX2RJM.
  10. D

PBC 6/X and El Capistan V2

just in general, because I may go with another midi controlled delay..... manual says: To assign the MIDI device channel: 1. Hold down both stomp switches at power up then release once the LEDs begin flashing white. 2. Now send a MIDI Program Change message on the desired MIDI channel for the...
  11. D

PBC 6/X and El Capistan V2

So on one button page, I basically want to create 3 buttons to correspond with 3 El Cal presets. Slapback, med delay and long delay. Lastly, was going to do one more button with a CC message that turns off the delay mix giving me just a spring reverb. It seems that I for those type of changes...
  12. D

PBC 6/X and HX midi

I turned off the checkbox for HX stomp PC messages on all the presets. I wrote settings to device. Then I changed the preset manually on stomp to some other preset and then mage to the main one. I switched between and it wasn't functioning right. The last thing I just tried was turning IA link...
  13. D

PBC 6/X and HX midi

Ron, attached is my file. Can you look at it and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm really trying to keep it simple like you said. I just have one hx page devoted to IA buttons sending CC messages for those blocks on the 1 hx preset. I'm telling all the presets on pbc to send PC message Bank 0 PC...
  14. D

PBC 6/X and HX midi

I removed preset actions and did set up a page of IA buttons just to control blocks on one HX preset. Its a page called HX. That was what Ive been trying to do. I even try doing it through the pbc pedal. I go to the preset, click to thr hx page and turn stuff on and off and store (like I would a...
  15. D

PBC 6/X and HX midi

I feel like that maybe conflicting with cc messages because when I switch presets now, or some checkbox is off becasue certain fx blocks that I assigned cc messages to stay on and don't toggle off when I change rjm presets. Any advice as to what I'm doing wrong is appreciated. I'm sorry for so...
Back