Recent content by Gazlyn

1. G

Pages & HX Stomp Snap Shots

I was able to do that though I have also a IA buttons to turn off & on and each block in the HX stomp. When I change preset after saving the snapshot in the preset it randomly changes turns the blocks on & off. Randomly like it's a glitch.
  2. G

Pages & HX Stomp Snap Shots

Is it possible to set up a "Page" for a HX Stomp Snap Shots" using Midi so I can manually change a snap shot in a preset like I would turning of & on a loop? I can get this to work if I set up a preset action in preset using the Mastermind Editor on the laptop though I can't edit on the fly...
  3. G

HX Stomp Snapshot & PBC 6X Buttons control.

I think I have worked this out. I rewatched the cycle video & I didn’t realise that the off values no. Isn’t needed. It seems to work now.
  4. G

HX Stomp Snapshot & PBC 6X Buttons control.

Currently I have set up a buttons page for my HX stomp effects block to turn them on & off in each presets that I create. I also use snapshot (that control the effects peramiters inside the stomp) that I currently set in each preset via the "Preset Action."(snapshot 1.2 or 3) I would like to...
  5. G

Presets & songlist

Hi, Im running my PBC 6x in song mode and have the presets as is and have no issue switching between songs and presets in the songs, I have been recently watching the videos and on been playing around with cycles and IA presets. When I do this it after a certain no of IA buttons set in a preset...
  6. G

Cycle

Try this one - I had to resave it I had a boxed ticked that I shouldn't have.
  7. G

Cycle

Sorry I have fixed the file. 634-637. I have taken out the presets from 2-6 & 8-10 so they are blank in the song and 8 still lights up.
  8. G

Cycle

Its a preset. Ive just added my file if that helps. The Presets are on 634-637 and ive set up a test song. The cycle is on switch 7.
  9. G

Cycle

From what I can see I don't have that switched on. :(
  10. G

Cycle

Im still having so issues, I am able to get a cycle working but not in the traditional sense I think. I got it working from preset to preset using local buttons. On button 7: Swell Drive 1 Preset: Swell Drive 3 Preset: Swell Drive 4 I am able to get everything to cycle correctly but when I...
  11. G

Cycle

So I turned off/on the PBC and the general cycle colours work as they should. Im just now trying to see if I can have an "OFF" Colour like the rest of my presets and when I change to a different preset the cycle resets its self to #1.
  12. G

Cycle

And is it possible to set the on/off colour on the cycle? It seems to set the colour to whatever it wants and I cant figure out how to change it. thanks for your help.
  13. G

Cycle

This seems to work great thanks! So the button coordination isn't doing what its meant too. Also when I move to a different preset then back to the cycle it doesn't reset to the 1st preset. is it possible too?
  14. G

Cycle

It should only need to access those 3 presets. I've had trouble with making this work too. Do I do this via the Buttons tab?
  15. G

Cycle

Hi I have a preset that is Clean & I would like to Cycle through on he same button to Drive 1 then Drive 2. I have tried all that I can think of and also watched videos and read instructions and still having issues. The closest I can get is having an alt preset with is great but I can only...
Back