Recent content by GreatGreen

1. G

Mini Amp Gizmo X - question

I'm interested in picking up one of these, but I don't see anything on the website about rack ears. Are rack ears included with this or are they sold separately?
  2. G

EVH 5150 III 100w - cables

Hey Ron, one more question if that's ok. The EVH-to-2x1/4-inch cable looks like it starts with a 7-pin MIDI connector and then terminates to two 1/4-inch TRS ends. How are these wired? Is one of the 1/4-inch TRS ends for channels 1 and 2, and the other cable for channel 3 with the remaining...
  3. G

Ok, thanks for the reply! So just to be clear, the effects loop won't be switchable, but will always default to the ON setting?
  4. G

Hey, I saw on the products page that there are two versions of cables that go with the 5150 III 100w. By the way, I have a 100w Stealth head if that changes anything. I'm assuming it doesn't, but I'm mentioning it just in case. Here's the EVH to 2x1/4-inch cable...
  5. G

Editor - Is it possible to copy one patch to multiple patches?

Is there a way to copy one patch to multiple locations? If I setup Patch 01 with the correct on-off states for my effects, is there a way to quickly paste that patch as it is to, say, patches 02-50? Or will I need to go into the editor and manually save that one single patch 50 unique times, one...
  6. G

Two Independent Preamps + Stereo Preamps Wiring option

So I drew up a routing schematic for players who want the option of running two preamps with the possibility of... 1. Preamp 1 in Stereo - Loop 9 2. Preamp 2 in Stereo - Loop 10 3. Preamp 1 Left + Preamp 2 Right - Loop 11 This config does call for some additional gear like an ABY box and a...
  7. G

Effects Gizmo Question

Ok so this sounds like my only real option then, right?... 1. Use the "Output 5-8" to send to a splitter, like a buffered ABY box, to allow sending the guitar signal to both preamps in parallel 2. Loop 9: Triaxis Out L -> Stereo splitter cable -> Loop Return Tip and Ring (nothing plugged into...
  8. G

Effects Gizmo Question

In the stereo loops 9-12, if I only plug in a single 1/4th inch cable to one of those loops, or in other words a mono signal, will that signal automatically be converted into a stereo signal and be sent to both outputs? The reason I'm asking is because I'm using a rack with two preamps, and I'm...
  9. G

MASTERMIND GT FIRWARE/EDITOR 4.1 beta 2

I checked out the video. I have: On the Axe-Fx (1.15beta1): Axe-Fx MIDI Channel = 1 Real Time Sysex = ON Program Change = ON On the GT (4.1beta2): Axe-Fx MIDI Channel = 1 Bidirectional MIDI = OFF Also, there are two MIDI cables running between the Axe-Fx and GT, one sending and the other...
  10. G

MASTERMIND GT FIRWARE/EDITOR 4.1 beta 2

I'm having a lot of trouble getting my GT and Axe-Fx III to sync Preset and Scene names. When I try, The Axe-Fx goes to Preset 1 and just... stays there. What settings should I look at to make sure this works?
  11. G

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

When you make a change on the Axe III directly while Axe Edit is open, you’ll find that Axe Edit lags for a moment, then refreshes itself and adjusts to convey what the Axe III edits were, because the devices are constantly syncing with each other. There is usually a gap in sound during this...
  12. G

I love this feature. I have a standard layout I use for all my patches, but if I use some patch with particularly nutty effects or gimmicks, I'll just make a local page for that patch and put down custom IA switches for any weird blocks or routing that isn't normally in my standard patch...
  13. G

Axe-Fx III support behind the scenes

Hey Ron, I'm so glad to hear that the GT will be getting dedicated [SCENE] buttons as that will be perfect for the way I use the GT! Before I found this thread I even made a suggestion in the new firmware thread requesting this exact feature, hah. Anyway, RJM is awesome! Thanks so much!
  14. G

Hey Ron, Would it be possible to add a [SCENE] button function similar to [PRESET] button? Here's what my main page (local page) for each patch looks like: The way I have things setup, each Preset button on the page is a dedicated [PRESET] button, but each Scene button is just an IA switch...
  15. G

My vote goes to Static. Scene names will probably change infrequently enough that there's no reason to constantly tax and lag the system every time you load a preset. Also, would it be possible to have dedicated Scene buttons that record Scene names from the Axe-Fx III, separate from the Patch...
Back