Recent content by HereToday

1. H

Local rjs Files

I have found it necessary to use a couple of different .rjs file setups - one for electric guitar, one for acoustic. Among other things, it keeps me from inadvertently loading up a high gain electric preset with an acoustic plugged in. Wonder if it would ever be possible to have a couple...
  2. H

Mastermind and axe-fx iii - Can the IA buttons follow the effect names?

That's interesting that we headed in opposite directions. It wasn't for lack of trying. To better manage the fractal firmware universe, I really wanted to just have a handful of presets and I will certainly envy you at each firmware update! Truth be told, I still only run one preset...
  3. H

I do have a couple other suggestions that developed from me being in a similar situation as I moved from "kitchen sink" style presets to preset per song methodology. Kinda became neccessary as our catalogue grew to 180 songs and counting. Once I moved to preset per song, I found that the...
  4. H

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but, presently you can not access the drive (or any other effect) names via midi. Fractal does not provide this functionality, so there is nothing that RJM can do to add this feature, either. If it is that important to your guitar player, maybe find a way to...
  5. H

Special Characters in Scene Names?

OK, thanks! I thought for sure I remembered using them in scenes and thought maybe I was going crazy.
  6. H

Special Characters in Scene Names?

Hi Guys, I would appear to me that the | symbol works in scene names, but ^ and \ have no effect for me. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong or not. Thanks!
  7. H

Setlist Shortcut Buttons - Sync state with Setlist menu

I had a spare page, so for now I built my own setlist menu and linked everything via IA link. So, this may only be something worthwhile if you are completely out of button pages!
  8. H

Which I do, but the shortcut buttons and setlist menu buttons will still not be in sync.
  9. H

I have numerous setlists, but I generally use the same three or four 90% of the time. As a results, I put "shortcut" buttons on a main page to access these setlists (using cc system/setlist #). However, I can use these in toggle mode as there seems to be no way to sync state with the setlist...
  10. H

Refreshing Presets

Thanks! First page, second row. The last four buttons Ac, Cleans, Enhanced and Drive take me to the first song in each respective group. Song location goes ok, the song's presets do not load without some additional jig-a-majoo.
  11. H

Refreshing Presets

Silly question for you guys. I have buttons programmed to take me to specific songs. When I activate them, they take me to the correct song location, but the presets do not update. I have to bank up to the next song and back, and then I get the correct presets loaded. How do I get the...
  12. H

Reading Presets/Scenes from the Axe-Fx III

Thanks, Lee. The Get Scenes is working just fine, it's the Create Songs option that is not working for me. For now, I have decided that I will just enter the names manually as I work thru updating my Axe presets to FW20.02.
  13. H

Verifed that all of this occurs correctly. The first half of this occures correctly. AxeFx Scenes do not get copied to GT presets, though.
  14. H

Right now you guys are saying, "Hopefully that HereToday guy will be gone tomorrow!"
Back