Recent content by Jamm0r

1. J

Problem with Jet Pedals Lion

Hey everyone! I am having a strange issue with my Jet Pedals Lion distortion pedal and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this. During two different church services yesterday the Lion totally froze up on me. It seems like it’s happening when I switch presets via the PBC6x. It’s really...
  2. J

PBC6x load settings from thumb drive

Got it. Thanks.
  3. J

I understand that. I have my PBC6x connected to a USB hub that has USB A ports. Will it still not work?
  4. J

Is it possible to load PBC6x settings from a thumb drive? I’ve had situations where I want to make a couple changes to some presets after rehearsal but I don’t want to cart my pedalboard back home to do it. I end up having to bring my laptop to church to update my settings. It would be nice to...
  5. J

Insert loop disappears when overriding global loop order

In case anyone else runs into this issue, Ron came up with a great workaround. Worked like a charm for me. Thanks again Ron! - Load up your settings in the editor - In the Global tab, set Model to LT/7 - When it asks you if you want to restore default settings, answer No - In the Global tab...
  6. J

Just sent you a link to the settings file through conversations. Thanks for the help!
  7. J

It does go away. I have a lot of time into my current settings though (presets, songs, devices, global settings, etc.). Don’t want to start from scratch.
  8. J

Yes, I’m using the latest firmware and editor. The behavior is the same for any preset, including one that has never been edited.
  9. J

Any idea why my insert loop is gone when I click on the override button for loop order within a preset? The insert is on and locked in the global audio tab. Within the preset that I’m editing, the insert says on and is grayed out, I assume because it’s locked in the global tab. However, the...
  10. J

Insert loop missing in editor

Found the problem. So my connector itself was bad. I noticed it when the cover was screwed on, the cables would cross. But it wasn’t my actual cables touching but literally the inside of the connector. So my cables would read good. Thanks for the help!
  11. J

I tried it with another pedal and the issue persisted. What’s interesting is when I test with a stereo loop set as split mono the issue is gone. It’s just on the split insert loop.
  12. J

So I’m just replicating all of my settings and it seems to be fine. It’s a bummer that I couldn’t use my backup. But now I have a new problem. I have a Swindler Effects Gulf and my VPJR volume pedal in the split insert loop. The volume pedal loop is very quiet and the Gulf loop is still...
  13. J

Getting closer. I was able to export and re-import presets and the insert loop was still there. However, when I export/import device and other global settings the insert loop is removed.
  14. J

I downloaded the latest version and see that the insert loop is there when I first open the editor. However, if I open my saved settings.rjs file, the insert loop is gone again. Any idea what would cause that?
  15. J

Hi, I have a PBC6x, and I don’t see the insert loop in the loop order on the audio page. I have insert loop toggled on but it doesn’t show up in the loops. I think it’s supposed to be a “+”. All I have are loops 1 through 6. Any help would be really appreciated. I’m trying to get this fixed...
Back