Recent content by Jerome F

1. J

Adding external switches

Thanks!! That makes a great deal of sense!
  2. J

Adding external switches

I’d like to add three remote switches, two dedicated to switching pages and one to manage tap tempo to the PBC 6X. Is this possible?
  3. J

Loops in Loops

Can this loop in a loop idea be done using the PBC 6X? I have a Gamechanger Plus Pedal that has an internal loop, that allows for subsequent manipulation of the signal within that sub-loop. It’s be great to be able to rout me other loops in the 6X into the sub-loop of the Plus Pedal.
  4. J

External Bank/Page Changing pedal

I am most pleasantly mistaken. I did take a look, but didn't see anything... but clearly I missed it. Thanks!!
  5. J

External Bank/Page Changing pedal

So I've got the PBC/6X which I'm currently thinking will have the buttons dedicated to switching individual looped pedals on and off, so the question is what are others using in the way of a two switch bank up/down sorta pedal to compliment their PBCs? I don't thinks RJM makes one, so what are...
  6. J

PBC/6X & Mesa Mark V:35

Thanks for the quick response. I'm going to have to ponder further.
  7. J

PBC/6X & Mesa Mark V:35

Newbie question here... Can the Mastermind PBC/6X control my Mesa Mark V:35 directly via one of the two interface cables RJM sells, or do I need to use something like the Mini Amp Gizmo?
Back