Recent content by jgrantreynolds

1. J

Anyone running wet/dry with PBC?

Which way? The way I have it, or the way he described?
  2. J

Anyone running wet/dry with PBC?

I'm curious if anyone is running a w/d rig with their PBC. I experimented with this quickly over the weekend at my regular Sunday gig, and I loved the result. I'm just wondering if anyone is doing it any differently. Signal path: GTR -> Strymon Lex -> Budda Wah -> PBC L1: POG L2: OD L3: OD...
  3. J

MMGT16 freezes loading settings from USB & firmware update

Re: MMGT16 freezes loading settings from USB & firmware upda No. The only thing that works is a power cycle. After that, it works fine. It generally happens the second time I load settings. For example, I'll make a change in the editor and load them, then make more changes and attempt to load...
  4. J

Re: MMGT16 freezes loading settings from USB & firmware upda I tried three separate drives. Same behavior. The fw update eventually happened, but the same behavior persisted after the fw update with regards to the freeze.
  5. J

GT16 G-Major 2 preset as IA and recall

Signal chain: Effects Gizmo: L1: Pedal L2: Pedal L3: Pedal L4: Pedal Out 1-4/In 5-8: Volume Pedal Loop 9: G-Major 2 (running to FX loop of amp) All above controller by MMGT16. I have six user presets on my G-Major 2. Setting these up as IA buttons on the GT16 was no problem at all, so the GM...
  6. J

FYI: There is an issue when loading settings from a flash drive on the MMGT16. Every once in a while, the controller will freeze in this state: After a power cycle, there is no issue with loading settings. Firmware rev 2.3.4. Tried updating to 2.3.6 per instructions in manual, but...
Back