Recent content by jlbaxe

1. J

Two amps one Rack Gizmo

both amps will end up being on the same channel using the Amp 1 Amp 2 outs on the RG-16. I use to do this bit if you want 1 amp on clean and one on lead or any combination you will need to use some of your effect loop spots like 5-8 or how ever many you would need for the peavy. Or get a Mini...
  2. J

Page for write button control

Thanks! Greatly appreciated
  3. J

just a couple so I can open then and see how they are set up. Thanks! Headed to my GT right now to correct the first issue.
  4. J

Sent it to Sheri
  5. J

How do i send it?
  6. J

On the first page I have upper long row of buttons, each one for the RG-16 individual loop 1-6. Nothing in loop 7 or 8 at this time. bottom row of buttons control RG-16 amp features 1 Ch Green ,2 BCh Blue, 3 Ch Red [ in Group 1] / 5 boost ch 1, 6 Boost ch 2and 3/ 7 effects loop Bogner 20th XTC...
  7. J

2 amps-2 effects loop- 1 effect pedal

Thanks. I printed it off and put it in my RJM programing folder :D
  8. J

Is there a way to set up a page and use the write buttons on the RG-16v2-Mini Amp Gizmo and Y-not so I can set each device and hold the write button on each on for quick programing? Lets say Page 2 :) I have the RG-16 on midi ch 1, Mini amp Gizmo on midi ch 2 and Y-not on midi Ch 3. The Rg-16...
  9. J

Guitar/Acoustic/Bass Rack and Mastermind GT

Sweet. Thanks!
  10. J

2 amps-2 effects loop- 1 effect pedal

I have a RG-16 v2 and maybe getting a Mini effects gizmo. Can I run 2 amps /effects loop, 1 amp at a time with 1 reverb pedal for both amps?
  11. J

Guitar/Acoustic/Bass Rack and Mastermind GT

Hey does the GT change preset effects on the Line 6 M5? Was thinking about getting the M5 or M9 but wasn't sure if I could pull up individual effects with it mounted on my rack tray. Thanks. Jamie
  12. J

*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

Strymon pedals Torpedo Live and VB101 Gibson EchoPlex :D
  13. J

Almost finished Rig

Yes! Thank You!!!! Sent Sheri an email with a link to Photobucket with a folder full of pics
Back