Recent content by Joel Walker

1. J

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Hi Ron -- I'm just seeing this. Sending a BIG thanks for implementing the requested "wait" function. Much appreciated! cheers - Joel
  2. J

MMGT16 / MEG / TriAxis / Eventide / Marshall Home Studio Rack Build

Thank you! Looks from your profile pic that we have some similar tastes! Cheers -- J
  3. J

[DONE] Wish: Sleep Action

Hi Ron -- Thanks so much for the reply. C++ is a great language, especially for performance / low-level applications. I don't have any experience with RTOS, but looked them up & read just a bit ... very interesting. Yes, I get what you are saying on the sleep. From my *very* limited context...
  4. J

Hi Ron — Reply is appreciated & I understand your situation. Of the two, the delayed trigger off for pedal down is more important to me. Out of curiosity, can I ask what language/ framework you develop in? cheers — J
  5. J

This feature request would be for an insertable "sleep" action, which would pause / buffer all midi output for a fixed duration. The reason is that some receiving equipment can be sensitive to instructions sent with a very short interval of separation. Inserting a short gap can let the...
  6. J

Wish: Timer Delay for Pedal Position Actions

Hi Ron -- A very happy 2021! The ability to delay the "off" trigger based on a pedal position is still high on my MMGT wish list. In my application, rolling on a pedal engages and then modulates my CryBaby, and rolling back off disengages. The goal would be a feature where rolling off...
  7. J

MMGT16 / MEG / TriAxis / Eventide / Marshall Home Studio Rack Build

This is my guitar rack. It is a permanent installation, as live performance is not a goal. It does facilitate recording, and is part of a larger home studio. Please enjoy a quick tour & tell me what you think in the comments! My guitar is a Gibson Les Paul Standard (black), which has been...
  8. J

Wish: font size

+1
  9. J

MASTERMIND GT 4.3.0 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Hi Ron -- Super! Just got around to loading up the new firmware. Fixed a nasty bug that made a row of buttons get stuck in the bootloader screen I take it this is the same issue that bit me in January after an intermittent power connection that required sending the GT16 in for a reset...
  10. J

Light on External Switch is Always On

Here's my pedalboard, by the way ... working great! Editor layout and logic is outrageously smart -- very nicely done! Cheers -- Joel And the rack:
  11. J

Brilliant -- "Black for Off" was what I needed. It's all working as intended now. The manual does say "LED is single color", but I hadn't inferred the generalization of "Black" to turn it off. thanks!
  12. J

Cool -- I missed that detail. I'll give it a try and report back. thanks!
  13. J

Hi Ron -- I'm using a Mission SP1-RJM expression pedal with my GT/16. The switch output (jack 2) on the pedal is connected with a TRS cable to the External Switches 1/2 input on the back of the GT. In the Editor on the buttons page the "Ext switch 1" is configured as a Normal IA button. The...
  14. J

Hi Ron -- Just bumping this wish ... would still be very nice! Cheers -- Joel
  15. J

Wish: Timer Delay for Pedal Position Actions

Hi Ron -- The "delayed off" is still high on my wish list. I'm using pedal position on a spring-loaded Mission EP1 (modified polarity) to engage a rack wah, but don't want to disengage if the pedal is rolled back momentarily. Cheers -- Joel
Back