Recent content by Marcelo Cairo

1. M

GT program change

Since for controlling one of the pedals I am using an external switch (The one on the mission exp pedal), is there a way to show on the display of the GT the step number or name?
  2. M

GT program change

got it! tried and it works. much easier than presets! thank you Ron! I am sure I will hit you with a new question/problem soon!
  3. M

GT program change

here is the rjm file working the way I wanted to. I am trying to scroll to preloaded presets on 2 different pedals. take a look at switches #16 and Exp pedal 1 on the attached file. I want one switch controlling the presets of only one pedal. I'd done it using preset+ but i wonder if there is an...
  4. M

GT program change

OK. I think I got it to work. I set the 2 buttons controlling presets on each one of the pedals as Preset+. I created presets requesting to change the preset on each pedal. So far is working but...is this the correct way to do it?
  5. M

GT program change

PS....I am trying to solve this thru midi....
  6. M

GT program change

... I tried but can't figure out how to get it to work as IA. what I am trying to achieve is to use change presets on the delay with button 16) and change presets on the reverb (with the SP-1 button). can I do that with IA mode?
  7. M

GT program change

after keep trying, a bit more info: before connecting the SP-1, everything works well except that button 16 intended to change delay presets also turns on & off loop 2 of the gizmo 1. Loop 2 is the buffer (I have a ge fuzz on loop 1 so I wired the buffer to loop 2). button 16 works fine with...
  8. M

GT program change

Ok. Going nuts here! I added the last gear to the rig, an EP-1 intended to control the reverb. So...this is my current issue: 4 devices: Gizmo 1 (midi channel 1), Gizmo 2 (midi channel 2), DB11 delay (midi channel 3) and the Big Sky reverb (midi channel 5. checked the midi channel on each...
  9. M

GT program change

....why i didn't think about it? I feel a bit dumb. As always, thank you Ron!
  10. M

GT program change

Hi experts! need help here. I just added a new toy (Big Sky Reverb) to the rack and having some issues. I have 2 pedals (DB11 time after time delay and the newly added Strymon Big Sky Reverb) midi controlled. I programed a button to change presets in DB11 delay (working fine, no issues) but this...
  11. M

Tap Tempo

Hi Ron, Thank you! I got it to work. In case someone runs into the same issue in the future, below are the other settings I use on this button. Lastly, I'd like to say your dedication to customer service is amazing. I posted the question on Saturday late afternoon and got your response in just...
  12. M

Tap Tempo

OK. I gave up. I'd been trying and tryin to get this done but I can't get it to work. I am tryin to set up a button as tap tempo. I just want to send tempo to a delay pedal by tapping on the button. The delay is a Decibel 11 and it has midi in. I am working with a GT 22 going to an effect gizmo...
  13. M

Mastermind CC programing

It worked! Thank you Ron!
  14. M

Mastermind CC programing

tried but didn't work. actually it does nto scroll thru the presets of the delay as used to when I had it as 'preset-'. any other suggestion?
  15. M

Hard to accomplish wish?

got it. thanks. just sharing a thought...
Back