Recent content by MattRemixed

1. MattRemixed

Fade In from Tuner

So, I have no idea if this is even possible, but it would be cool to be able to set the signal to fade in when turning off the tuner. This way you could be looping a drone in a PBC loop, and fade it in rather than have it begin suddenly. Probably not possible, but worth asking.
  2. MattRemixed

Using Fuzz with PBC + Goodwood Audio Interfacer

A slight tangent: Is there a reason you want the Muffuletta not to follow a buffer? My board has both a Muffuletta and a Fuzz Face-type pedal. The Muffuletta sits in Loop 3 of my PBC, after the first buffer, and it works just fine. Fuzz Faces, on the other hand, don't work well after a buffer...
  3. MattRemixed

Mini FX Gizmo Loops Always On?

Thanks Ron!
  4. MattRemixed

Mini FX Gizmo Loops Always On?

Hi folks, I picked up a MEG to add a few more loops to my PBC. It works great! In the MEG I have a Clinch FX EP-PRE (always on), and a compressor (on 95+% of the time). I was wondering if there was an easy way to set the MEG loops for these pedals to be on by default to save me having to...
  5. MattRemixed

SP1-RJM LED

Thanks again Ron, I'll look forward to this hopefully being an update in the not too distant future. Honestly, best customer service ever, I'd just about recommend a PBC on that basis alone. Peace, Matt
  6. MattRemixed

SP1-RJM LED

That's why I couldn't get it to work then! Thanks Ron. P.S. It would be a great addition for a future release. In my case, I'm using a TimeLine and a H9, and knowing which pedal I'm currently controlling with the exp pedal by looking at the LED would be helpful.
  7. MattRemixed

SP1-RJM LED

Could the LED be turned on and off to signal which pedal is being used in the pedal group? Or is that not possible, say, for a future update?
  8. MattRemixed

SP1-RJM LED

Hi Ron, Quick question: how do you control the LED on the SP1-RJM used through a PBC? It's connected to both the exp pedal and ext switch inputs via TRS, but I can't seem to figure out how to set the LED. I've tried setting On and Off colours in the Ext switch settings window, but that doesn't...
  9. MattRemixed

Pedals with remote switching/MIDI

A drive that has TS expression control is the Moog MF Drive. The exp controls the filter.
  10. MattRemixed

Go to Page 1 after IA Store...

Yeah, that makes sense. But will things always happen in order for commands related to the PBC?
  11. MattRemixed

Stereo Outputs to Pedal?

Excellent, thanks. Any recommendations for a good quality and small isolation transformer? Does the GoodWood Output have isolated L and Rs?
  12. MattRemixed

Stereo Outputs to Pedal?

Probably a dumb question, but I don't much understand ground loops. If I have the two outputs from the PBC running into a pedal (in my case, a Strymon Flint that's always on), will the pedal negate the isolation of the two outputs when running PBC > stereo pedal > amps? Thanks!
  13. MattRemixed

Go to Page 1 after IA Store...

I've never thought about this, but this thread raises a question for me, Ron. If you have more than one IA action on a button, does it perform them simultaneously, or in order of their placement on the IA list?
  14. MattRemixed

Setlist mode.

I had to check lol. But my tip was meaningless without Ron's advice to remove Page 1's name.
  15. MattRemixed

Mastermind Firmware 3.1.10 / Editor 3.1.7

Happened on mine also. I'm on Sierra. Also back to 3.1.6 without issue.
Back