Recent content by Mdmack17

1. M

Strymon Dig MIDI issue.

The MIDI clock did not fix the issue, but I figured it out. It was a firmware issue on the disaster area NNB. I found a thread on another forum where someone was having the exact same issue but on a chase bliss pedal and they posted a firmware patch that they got via email from disaster area and...
  2. M

Strymon Dig MIDI issue.

ive already updated both the DIG and PBC earlier today. I will try to turn off MIDI clock when I get home and see if anything changes
  3. M

Strymon Dig MIDI issue.

The MIDI clock works great, the DIG tempo syncs up perfectly with my DD-20 (tap via the FN switch) and gets tempos from the PBC per song. Again Im not a MIDI expert AT ALL so i could be doing something crazy, but the way I read the manual it seems like the NNB is designed to pass the MIDI signal...
  4. M

Strymon Dig MIDI issue.

Update, I used a computer program called pocket midi to isolate the DIG midi and I can get the dig to turn on and off via midi that way. My midi signal on my board is out of the RJM to the Disaster area NNB then out of the TRS on the NNB to the DIG. As I said before it passes MIDI clock fine...
  5. M

Strymon Dig MIDI issue.

So I’ve got 3 pages set up on my pbc. First one is a preset page, second is an “instant” page, and third Is a loops page. On my instant page I have buttons set up for tap tempo, instant access to my Trem and pog, an “ambient” preset, but the one I can’t figure out is just a simple bypass on/off...
Back