Recent content by Pieutr

1. P

PC message in Global expression ?

Hi :) Is there a way to send a PC message each time I enter the Global expression setting, or will I have to manually send it at any place I leave a specific expression setting to go back to the global setting ? Thanks a lot, Pierre
  2. P

Preamp MKii not tracking well midi via expression

Hi Everyone, I have the Preamp mkii fully controlled via midi thanks to the RJM PBC 6x switcher. My expression pedal is the Mission engineering rjm SP-1 The Preamp has a hard time tracking expression via Midi, whereas when i plug the expression straight into the EXP input of the pedal it works...
  3. P

Would this be possible

One thing i dont get about the connections though : The pedal's power input does need 2 conductors : a ground and a -9v (center neg) so if the tip of the function switch connector goes to the pedal, first which one of these 2 would it be, and from where do I take the 2nd one ?
  4. P

Would this be possible

You made my day ! The function switch is available on my PBC. My pedal is a DIY interface for my pedalboard with 3 buffers each needing around 10mA. I wanted to do this to be able to hear the effect of the buffers with a single footswitch. Thank you Ron :) And thank you Alex :)
  5. P

Would this be possible

Hello, I would like my PBC/6X to control, if possible, the power delivered to one of my pedal (9V, 30mA) in an ON/OFF manner. I use an output of the cioks DC7 power supply to power this pedal. I am making my own cables. I already have the "ext switch" output of the PBC used. Would this be...
  6. P

RJM mini line mixer use with PBC 6X

Gotcha ! Thanks for the technical details :)
  7. P

Thank you. Why is it worse to have the right side shorted to ground (when plugging a mono jack into the L/TRS output) than having the left side ignored anyway when plugging a mono into the R output ? If I got it right in both cases I'll get only one side of the signal anyway when plugging a...
  8. P

Thank you. I just received the Mini Line Mixer. Why is it better (recommanded) to use the right output instead of the left if only one output is to be used ? Does it make any difference on the sound ?
  9. P

USB Light for PBC

@ David Colucci : If you get to try it, I would be interested to know whether it works or not, it could look :)
  10. P

Thank you. If i wanna go stereo out of the mixer to 2 amps (left and right), do the mixer outputs have an isolated transformer ? I have not seen this mentionned in the manual so i guess not. Then what alternatives do i have ? On another subject : I wanna put the 2 channels of my HC30 amp into...
  11. P

Thinking about it, as the effects are going to be in parallel, can i split to mono each loop on which they are and thus get another 3 mono loops ? I mean for ex. parallel effect on loop 4, 5 and 6 which are split to mono. One side (lets say the Tip) goes to the input of one of those 3 effect...
  12. P

Wow, such another cool feature the PBC has ! Thanks Ron.
  13. P

Hello, If i want to run my wet effects in parallel in the FX loop of my amp, do I need to put them all after the PBC like : PBC out -> preamp -> FX send -> splitter -> wet FX -> Mini line mixer -> FX return Or can I incorporate them into the PBC loops, and if yes, do i also need a splitter...
  14. P

Set IA question

Its funny because i'm using this as the very basis in my PBC setup, to show me straight away wether there is a sound currently ON on a certain page or not, and it's like the best feature to me to be able with a single button to both access a page without changing the loop state, and when coming...
Back