1. R

Led issue

Sooooo Sorry !!! It's an horrible mistake! Everythings works perfectly
  2. R

Led issue

perhaps you need this
  3. R

Led issue

Hello Ron, I have an issue, when I change the state of a loop on the editor, the PBC receives the audio information, but does not light the LEDs of the loops concerned and does not turn off the LEDs of the loops that are not lit. it worked perfectly before I updated the firmware and the...
  4. R

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Hey Kamil, ravi de voir qu'un de nos meilleurs guitaristes hexagonaux utilise le PBC;) Grand fan de ton jeu! Amicalement Hervé
  5. R

Anyone Using Parallel Loops?

did you pay attention to the connection cables between the Pedals and the PBC, just because i encountered this issue
  6. R

User building midi device library?

Ok Guys, Many thanks for your help! Finally i think to begin with 1.1.7 version... it's the only i can download ;), it seems that it could be an issue with my PC 's, i have to check this... Thanks again!
  7. R

Hi Josh, thanks for your response! i'll try to find how to with my 2 PC , they don't see the same thing in the device manager...:confused:
  8. R

Hello Guys! i 've just received a Selah Quartz V3, it is not a plug n play device, I have difficulties to update the firmware, it is in version 117, have you encountered this kind of problem? I 've tied to contact Cal last week, but no news since...
  9. R

Désolé pour la réponse tardive, je viens juste de voir le message...En fait je n'ai pas eu...

Désolé pour la réponse tardive, je viens juste de voir le message...En fait je n'ai pas eu d'alerte de réception A+ Hervé
  10. R

Midi Noise. Help.

Same issue here! i'll try with a Selah quartz V3 soon and i'll report back
  11. R

Hello Julien, je suis également en France, j'ai un Mastermind PBC , si tu veux échanger...

Hello Julien, je suis également en France, j'ai un Mastermind PBC , si tu veux échanger concernant la programmation n'hésite pas à me contacter. Cordialement Hervé
  12. R

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Yes it's very cool, but it would be interesting to read them in Preset Action... otherwise that aside very very happy with the Mastermind
  13. R

Jackson Audio Bloom PC Cycling

Thanks! i:) try ASAP
  14. R

Jackson Audio Bloom PC Cycling

i've tried to program IA buttons on a page dedicated to Bloom to recall each presets (PCs) , effectively it skips the orange mode meanwhile i don't have any issue when i program presets with Mastermind editor , i can access all presets of the bloom even orange mode...
Back