Recent content by Sammy

1. S

Buttons not working on Mastermind

I've taken the cover off and it seems that those buttons that weren't working have worn and gone intermittent. I can make them all work with the cover off by applying extra pressure to the switch but they don't feel as positive as the others, they don't seem to have that subtle click the others...
  2. S

Hi Ron, Thanks for the quick reply. I purchased the mastermind in May '11 from deluxe guitars in Melbourne. I live in Sydney. So if I could avoid sending it to the US that would be great. It seems very strange that the buttons should fail like that. As I mentioned, it hasn't had a great deal...
  3. S

Hi, I've been using my RJM rig on and off for a few years now. Depending on the gig I'm playing, I dont always use it. So really it as only had about 40 - 50 shows played on it at most. Last time I used it, about 6 months ago, my mastermind was all working fine. Now, the "2", "5" and "Bank Up"...
  4. S

Hum - Input & Buffer

Thanks! That's good to know, I will just leave it as it is for now but I will keep it in mind in case I add or change things in future which is very likely! Thanks again for your fast reply, Amazing customer support!!
  5. S

Hum - Input & Buffer

Hi, I have a strange issue with hum coming into my signal. If I run my guitar into the front of my Effect Gizmo and patch out the buffer (patch "From Front" to "Input 1-4") I have hum no matter what. If I Patch the Buffer in to the same loop as my tuner - with no return (I use this as a...
  6. S

effect gizmo upgrade?

Cool. Thanks for your fast reply. I will make sure I stay in the loop... No pun intended ;)
  7. S

effect gizmo upgrade?

Hi Ron, I am really looking forward to the release of the mastermind GT. I currently have an effect gizmo and I'm controlling it with a mastermind. I love using the mastermind in IA mode so naturally the idea of having more buttons and the ability to assign them however I need is very appealing...
  8. S

Mini Line Mixer Levels

I realise I kind of missed the point of what you were saying a bit, sorry! Minimum mixer lines I would want to be able to use would be 2, reverb an seperate boost. I have delay to its own line ( so I can get effect trailing off if I use long delay repeats, I usually only use it as slapback or...
  9. S

Mini Line Mixer Levels

Hey thanks for your reply. I usually use the effect gizmo and mastermind in IA mode. Minimum, I would have just the reverb on and the mute loop for tuning. This is what I base my sound on which is clean to pushed, slightly dirty sound. The clean boost pedal after the reverb is only there to...
  10. S

Mini Line Mixer Levels

I have recently bought some RJM gear and its great! I'm just trying to iron out some of the bugs in the way have set it up. Rather than try and explain the whole set up, I have attached a PDF showing how I have patched everything in. The rig works great. The point at which I'm running...
  11. S

IA and Effect Gizmo Question

Cool, Thanks!
  12. S

IA and Effect Gizmo Question

I have recently purchased an Effect Gizmo and MasterMind. With my setup, I want the effect in loop 1 to always be on and I like to be able to use IA mode to individually control other effects. Is it possible to set loop 1 to always be on and set button 1 on the MasterMind to control loop 2 on...
  13. S

Effect Gizmo, Fuzz and Expression Pedals

So I have also made up a rough chart of how I think I should set up the Effect Gizmo with my equipment. Like I said earlier, im new to all this and even running effects in-line is something I havent done before and my amp has no effects loop. I figure I should get my wah and univibe moded to be...
  14. S

That's great! Thanks! Just to clarify, to run my uni-vibe, I need to put it in a loop and have that loop programmed to be always on so that I can use the expression pedal/on-off switch for the uni-vibe Also, I want to be able to run my fuzz first and then in to my wah. How would I achieve this...
  15. S

I'm pretty new to the whole rack-mounting gear thing, I've had a pretty old school approach for a while now and I realise that I'm not getting the tone or versatility I want. So.... I have been checking out the Effect Gizmo and it seems to be totally awesome! the suggested wiring diagrams for...
Back