Recent content by seattleguitarist

1. S

Using One Button to turn off another when one button is in a group and the other isn't - Help Please

No, the button on the mastermind that I assigned to control the loop on the hx stomp was also turning off and on a noise gate inside the hx stomp. Basically I was sending two CC messages with one button on the mastermind. For some reason now the 2nd CC message which turns the hx stomp noise gate...
  2. S

Using One Button to turn off another when one button is in a group and the other isn't - Help Please

Well, as I said the fix you gave me worked like a charm for the problem I was having but now I have a new problem. The button that was assigned to turn on and off the hx stomp loop was also sending bypass information to the noise gate on the hx stomp. It no longer work to turn the noise gate on...
  3. S

The problem I am having is this. I have a mastermind gt22 and there is a group of buttons (group 1) that choose scenes on my axe fx iii, along with it the channel switching for my Diezel Hagen. I have another button that is not part of any group that turns off an on the loop of an hx stomp which...
  4. S

Line 6 Helix Rack - Effects Block Status on Preset Change

I am having a strange issue controlling the Line 6 Helix rack with my Mastermind PBC. When i initially change to a new preset on the Line 6 Helix the state of the individual blocks is not reflective of the state of the blocks as programmed in the Mastermind PBC. I know that currently the Helix...
  5. S

Question regarding copy and preset sequence

I don't have anything to test this with. I can tell you that if i connect directly to my tc nova system the midi clock works perfectly. Something between the axe fx and mastermind gt is not quite right.
  6. S

Gibertoni thanks for the reply, i never received a response from midi solutions (which is strange since it says on their website contact them for custom work). Looks like i will have to keep searching.
  7. S

I actually upgraded to 2.0 beta 3 prior to replying to your last post, as you see it did not change my results. I am not using a phantom power box. I have contacted Midi Solutions with a request for a custom midi thru with bi-directional support. Hopefully I hear back from them on Monday.
  8. S

All the tempos that i posted in my previous post were done by setting it on the mastermind gt, i did not use the tap tempo on the pedal. I went into edit presets and set it there. When i set the tempo to 240 on the gt i get a tempo of 236 for the axe fx ii. When the GT is 97bpm or less the...
  9. S

I am using an axe fx ii. It sounds like i will not be able to have midi clock sent to both the axe fx and tc nova system. At east not if I want the IA button states to update with axe fx preset or scene changes. I tried a midi splitter cable and that did not work.
  10. S

I started over with a blank slate and i now have scenes working properly. I do not have anything other than a 5 pin midi cable plugged into the mastermind gt. I don't use any pedals connected to the mastermind. The only issues i am having now are 1) the midi clock being off. I finally updated to...
  11. S

I changed the setting as you stated and the buttons work as you said they would... however i am no longer able to use the midi clock feature. If i turn on midi clock it will not allow me to change pages on the mastermind gt. If i try to change to page 2 it flashes for a second and immediately...
  12. S

Does setting up the Axe Fx as "Boss" mean that i cannot use the midi clock on the mastermind gt? Just want to be sure before i start making the changes.
  13. S

I have the scenes working in the manner you suggested Glennski. I think what i was wanting to do is something that can't be done which is have the IA buttons reflect their states per scene. Now that i understand that is not going to happen i can move on. Thanks for the help.
  14. S

I was trying to use the IA store on the mastermind not saving on the axe fx. Are you able to get the IA buttons to display properly in different scenes or is that something that will not happen? If you are getting them to display properly are you using bi-directional communication? I have to...
Back