Recent content by Soren Kelly

1. Soren Kelly

Tuner control?

if you have a expression volume pedal you can have it so heel down activates tune, great feature..
  2. Soren Kelly

RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

Yes...my next move is to try the select preset and return to previous preset function again..
  3. Soren Kelly

Right a ton of gigs later not one single drop out wopiiiiiiiii
  4. Soren Kelly

Hi guys i did the update and used the "Previous Preset button " it seems to be working fine but still slow updating on presetchange
  5. Soren Kelly

Super... i will try, im very sure it was the "Previous Preset button " that wat the couse of the issue havent had a problem since i removed that function but it does have som delay updating the displays when i change preset thats new... i will reload the last one with "Previous Preset button"...
  6. Soren Kelly

Yeah I have been using that funktion as well
  7. Soren Kelly

Did a gig tonight and it did happen again is it only been repported with Axe ? whats our next move !
  8. Soren Kelly

im trying it now havent had any problems yet but havent been on gigs yet will keep you updated
  9. Soren Kelly

very glad im not the only one, it always happens in a show and always when im about to shine.... i dont think it never did it prior to the last 2 updates but maybe i remember it wrong..
  10. Soren Kelly

GT22 won't switch to preset 002

yeah mine is a bit dodgy too skips to random preset, still trying to figur it out..
  11. Soren Kelly

yeah at first i thought it was better did 2 gigs without problems but then it had another one misfit
  12. Soren Kelly

Well mine does it randomly actually most when im out giggin...
  13. Soren Kelly

i will give it a try
  14. Soren Kelly

it continues to do that i did assign a switch to preset 1 in hope that i could just force it back but it skips forward to another preset its normaly around the preset 140 mark, it helps when i switch the rjm off and on again, it did again last night at a big show, infact twis - which was a first...
  15. Soren Kelly

Well the odd thing is that it happens normaly only once in a night then i switch the gt22 off and on again and then nothing.....