1. Soren Kelly

Random Song/Preset Jumping Weirdness

Get on 5 asap my problem dissapeared when i got on 5.0
  2. Soren Kelly

Random Song/Preset Jumping Weirdness

what firmware are you on ?
  3. Soren Kelly

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 5.0.1

Its brilliant, and well done for your perserverance...
  4. Soren Kelly

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 5.0.1

I will try it and btw Ron i have had ZERO problems with random switching since the 5.0 firmware............... sooooooo happy
  5. Soren Kelly

WTB a GT 16 in Europe :-) Got it!!!!!

https://tonedoctor.com/products/mastermind-gt22 https://www.loopersparadise.de/en/index.php?k=21
  6. Soren Kelly

WTB a GT 16 in Europe :-) Got it!!!!!

there is a GT22 for sale in denmark
  7. Soren Kelly

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

Hi The volume +/- and save is it still only the scene level, have anyone managed to get it to be the actual out blok Cheers
  8. Soren Kelly

Its been up a few times before but the issue is back

well @rjmmusic Ron no hickups at all, ever since i have used your box and cable. I will now try changing my system and make a box with 6 pin xlr to mid, more or less copy your box just replacing the 7pin midi with 6 pin xlr.... but im happy now as i love my gt22 just find the 7 pin midi a bit...
  9. Soren Kelly

Well I tell you this....... i bought a Fractal fc12, just because i dont want to be taking any chances, i have now been working on the FC12 and thats not going to happen. I cant move away from the gt22 simply for the fact that fc12 is useless for my setup and maybe i have to live with midicables...
  10. Soren Kelly

Just tried a new psu today 5 hours later it happend again @rjmmusic (do you have my details from when i got the replacement board)
  11. Soren Kelly

yes also it can be working for a week with no issue faulty psu can also be elliminated as I'm using the same psu with the 2 midicables methode.
  12. Soren Kelly

i would get a rjm adapter Kit bit i dont think they are in stock
  13. Soren Kelly

it happens with the 6pin xlr not with Two standard midi cables
  14. Soren Kelly

right back to sq 1 it did again tonight i have now bought a fc12 and will try and set that up but danm I'm missing the functions from rjm but just dont know what to do... have no idea now, will try and set up from factory Settings again...
Back