Recent content by Sotele

1. S

How to avoid Big Sky presets from changing

Great, thanks, I’ll look for that per-preset setting—hope that will solve it!
  2. S

How to avoid Big Sky presets from changing

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious... As I change through my PBC presets, my BIg Sky's reverbs are changing--i.e. a big washy reverb will load up as a smaller shorter reverb than I expect. This is great for the Timeline (where I want the tempos to change for different songs). For the Big...
  3. S

PBC Power Cycling - HELP!

It’s back at it again :( while it seemed better, it happened once last weekend, and a bunch this weekend. As an experiment, I tried to accumulate a lot of static electricity by shuffling my feet on the floor, then touching the volume pedal, and the it did knock out the power of the PBC for a...
  4. S

Update: I plugged the PBC into a 1000mA adaptor last weekend and everything worked great. Thanks for the help.
  5. S

Sure thing. I’ll find a power supply with more than 500mA and try it. I think the Zuma is rated for 500mA, so if the PBC is wanting more, changing to the different power supply wouldn’t have helped. I think it only happened when I stepped on the volume pedal, but I‘m not 100% on that. The...
  6. S

My PBC/10 just started randomly power cycling this weekend. Inoticed it happened when I used the volume pedal (which made me think I was bumping a connection loose), so I changed it from being powered by a Strymon Zuma, and tried plugging it in directly using a 9v 500ma wall wart. It still...
  7. S

Controlling Strymon Iridium with PBC 10

Also...what should the midi output mode on the Iridium be? I'm running it after an H9, Timeline, Big Sky, [Iridium], then back to the PBC.
  8. S

I've got it hooked up, and I think it's working, thanks for the suggestion! Is there a way to label and identify the various presets I'd like to add within the Mastermind Editor software (i.e. preset 1=clean vox; preset=deluxe reverb, etc.)?
  9. S

Thanks--just ordered a chase bliss.
  10. S

Is there a way to select the Iridium presets using the PBC 10? My midi setup thus far is PBC 10 to an H9 to a Timeline to a Big Sky back to the PBC 10. I'd love to get the Iridium in that loop, but it looks like it can only accept midi in...
  11. S

PBC display is blank

Done, thank you!
  12. S

PBC display is blank

Help! The display on my PBC is lit, but no information is being displayed. If I power it down and back up it will sometimes work properly for a less than a minute. It's being powered by a 12v 400ma spot of a Voodoo Labs 4x4. Any ideas?
  13. S

Dunlop Echoplex stereo connection

I might be missing something--I've studied that document, but am missing what to do with a pedal that accepts a TRS cable (in and out) to send a stereo signal...
  14. S

Dunlop Echoplex stereo connection

The Echoplex only has one input and one output, so insert cables won't work...
Back