Recent content by vatore3rd

1. vatore3rd

Using PBC USB MIDI Out to Control a Source Audio One Series Pedal

Has anyone successfully used the PBC's USB MIDI Out port to control a Source Audio One Series pedal via its USB MIDI input? Looking specifically at the Atlas Compressor.
  2. vatore3rd

Hold for Reverse IA Cycle

I do this now with the setIA action. Set up your IA Cycle button to be a "Hold" button. Assign an IA ID to the IA Cycle main button (say, IA ID=100). Set the Hold button to be momentary and use the System:setIA action with the values "IA: 100", "off: None", "on: Prev". This will move to the...
  3. vatore3rd

MIDI debugging mechanism in app

I've been using MIDI Monitor on my Mac to debug MIDI flows on my PBC/10. To debug, I go into the editor and change MIDI Out to USB for all the MIDI devices I want to monitor. Then, as you can change presets and do other things on the PBC, you see the MIDI messages sent by the PBC in MIDI...
  4. vatore3rd

Full English EQ Question

Thanks for the quick response! Would be a great future feature to allow tweaking the center frequencies for each band ...
  5. vatore3rd

Full English EQ Question

Is there documentation on the Bass/Middle/Treble EQ specs in terms of type (shelf or cut or bell) and center frequency/Q?
  6. vatore3rd

Scribble Strips for PBC

GigRig G3S just came out with scribble strips --- the gauntlet has been thrown down for RJM to do it now!!! Already preparing my letter to Santa to hopefully get this in a new PBC/10 by next Christmas. :) :) :) :)
  7. vatore3rd

Question on expected behavior of EXP Switch Pos and Swapping Exp Settings

This would be very helpful especially in cases like mine where (a) the exp controls volume, and (b) the switch action trigger point is below midway in the sweep. Going all the way down and then back up to activate the switch causes a pretty noticeable volume swing live. The ideal solution for...
  8. vatore3rd

Ok, that's clear. But if I switch exp settings when the pedal is above the switch position, the switch does not turn on when I move the pedal further up. It only goes on if I rock the pedal down all the way below the switch position and then back above it. Is it possible to trigger the switch if...
  9. vatore3rd

I am exploring the EXP Switch Pos to turn on a loop at a certain point in the expression pedal sweep. The basics work nicely. However, I am unclear as to the expected behavior of the current expression switch state when swapping expression pedal settings while the exp switch state is on. Is the...
  10. vatore3rd

How to get PBC to resend current EXP Pedal position via MIDI?

Thanks. I have attached a PBC backup of my setup if it will be of help. The buttons at issue are on the first button page labelled CLEAN, CHIME, DIRTY. Each has an EQ2 PC action followed by the System ExpPedal Send (followed by other stuff). This file is currently working since I have Direct...
  11. vatore3rd

Ok so I figured out how to do this using MIDI Monitor on my Mac to track what the PBC was sending. First, the "System ExpPedal Send" action does indeed re-send the current EXP position. However, the reason it did not achieve the result I was expecting was that the PBC was sending the CC EXP...
  12. vatore3rd

I am using the Global PBC ExpPedal to control a Source Audio EQ2. It all works fine except that the EQ2 does not "remember" the current EXP position when changing its presets. I would like to set up the PBC to resend the current EXP Pedal position via MIDI whenever I change a preset on the EQ2...
  13. vatore3rd

Question About Auto Tap and Presets

I used to use the TRS output jack on the PBC to switch between A/B sides. I also at one time used a Suhr Micro MIDI to translate MIDI CC's into TRS jack switching. I couldn't get the auto tap stuff to work reliably though. At this point I use just the one Halo preset with an expression pedal.
  14. vatore3rd

Scribble Strips for PBC

Would be amazing if a next-gen hardware PBC/10 came out with scribble strip support. That would be the one change that would make me pony up $$$ for a new HW version (assuming the same physical footprint). I know that is currently available on the MIDI controller, but it would be just great if...
Back